Chapter four: The stranger in black

Hi guys

Here is the next chapter 

Sorry if you been waiting for it

Hope you can drop a comment on what you think of this chapter

Thanks for anyone who is reading this and following merlin adn Arthur on this partilucar journey haha

Enjoy guys

------------------

Sir Pushly POV

Sir Pushly had been watching Merlin for most of the day now and there were signs of improvement but now Arthur was beginning to be his problem. Arthur kept telling Merlin to stop acting weird or why he is not being himself.

Arthur seemed to care a lot about Merlin and Sir Pushly couldn’t stand for it because that servant was beginning to really annoy him with his behaviour.

As he went out to get some fresh air for a little while he came across someone quite odd most probably a women but he didn’t notice her at all and she was all n black. To him she meant nothing but that also meant he would be good for her plan.

Merlin’s POV

Merlin had felt down since the encounter with Sir Pushly and he had to admit he felt a little worried about what he would do if he carried on being himself. Maybe at least till Sir Pushly goes it might be better to be a boot licker for a while. He also decided not to tell anyone else about what happened, not even Gaius. He had to deal with this himself.

The following morning he got up as normal but maybe a little earlier but that was all.  As he got dressed and went into the main part of the chamber Gaius looked at him in shock.

“When do you ever get up at this time of morning” he asked him.

“Since today” Merlin said before he took a piece of fruit from the table and left the chamber with Gaius watching him as he went.

Arthur’s POV

Arthur had Merlin as his servant for two major reasons. One because he wasn't  a boot licker and kept Arthur from thinking of himself to highly as well as he enjoyed the usual arguments between them. Two because he had grown close to Merlin over the past few years and he considered him even if not admitted to anyone Merlin as his friend.

Therefore when he found Merlin in his chamber that morning cleaning up what he asked he didn’t get the usual retorts back at him which he found very odd.  

Merlin hardly spoke a word, working like any other normal servant would. The only problem was Arthur didn’t want a normal servant that was why he had Merlin. Arthur couldn’t stand it as he watched Merlin wash the floor thinking that would bring him to talk but still nothing and it couldn’t take it any longer.

“Merlin get up” said Arthur as he went over to his servant grabbed his arm and pulled him to his feet.

“Yes sire” he simply said.

What the heck is going on with my servant? Arthur thought

“What is wrong with you” he asked softly.

“Nothing I am just doing what you asked” said Merlin.

“Exactly my point when do you ever do chores without talking to me arguing with me keeping me insane” said Arthur.

Merlin looked at Arthur with a sad expression on his face and that hurt Arthur because it was clear something was wrong but he was keeping it to himself.  Arthur wanted that checky expression that seemed to be always on his face but there was no sign of it now.

“Merlin, what is wrong you can tell me” said Arthur.

“It’s nothing” said Merlin as he went to go clean the floor.

“Until you tell me what is wrong I will throw you in the stocks” said Arthur knowing it was cruel but he didn’t know what else to do.

“I can’t tell you Arthur” whispered Merlin softly.

“Why not! Said Arthur feeling himself getting slightly angry.

Merlin stayed silent so Arthur spoke again.

“Is someone threatening you and that is why you can’t tell me” asked Arthur.

Merlin nodded slowly.  Oh Merlin, who would threaten you. No wonder you are like this.

“I am the Prince I can get them arrested for threatening my servant to get to me if that is the case” said Arthur.

“I can deal with it Arthur, I already am” said Merlin.

“What do you mean?” asked Arthur.

Sir Pushly stormed into the room looking pleased with himself.

“I need to speak to Merlin alone” said Sir Pushly.

“I don’t think so, not right now besides I don’t see why you need to speak to....wait a minute are you the one threatening my servant” said Arthur angrily.

“Couldn’t keep your little stupid mouth shut could you Merlin!” said Sir Pushly as the chamber door opened again to reveal a woman all in black.

Arthur froze on the spot looking at his half sister Morgana.

Before Arthur could do anything Morgana began to say words he didn’t understand and before he could react he heard his servant, Merlin his friend scream out in pain. He went to aid him when he felt dizzy and weak and before he could do anything he was pulled in to darkness but as he did so he could still hear Merlin screaming with pain and he made Arthur want to rip Morgana in half as he heard his servant scream for help.

------------------

I know its mean but i had to end it like this lol