Chapter six: Arrested

Merlin’s POV

Merlin struggled to run through the forest back towards Camelot as he noticed where he now was however he didn’t know how long he could keep this up without passing out. He needed Gaius if he liked it or not.

Merlin didn’t stop once but getting dizzier and dizzier as he tried to find the energy to go on but he knew he probably should stop.

As he got closer to Camelot Arthur popped into his mind. He hoped Arthur was alright and Morgana hadn’t tried anything as of yet.  He didn’t know what he was going to do. It felt angry, annoyed, worried and even a little scared. He was in pain too which didn’t help him one little bit either.

Gaius’s POV

Gaius was worried. He hadn’t seen Merlin since the day before he hoped he was alright. He tried to go speak to Arthur but he hadn’t had the time but he knew something was wrong.  As Gaius finished putting his supplies away his door creaked open to reveal Gwaine.

‘Gaius have you seen Merlin?’ he asked.

‘No not since yesterday I’m worried about him too’ said Gaius.

‘So am I. It’s only a rumour but Arthur apparently has fired Merlin’ said Gwaine.

‘What why would he do that’ asked Gaius with a worried expression.

‘Have you not heard Merlin tried to kill Arthur’ said Sir Pushly as he entered the chamber behind Gwaine.

‘He would never do that’ said Gwaine advancing on the knight.

‘He is no long loyal to Camelot or the prince or the king in that matter. He has lost his mind and he also said something about Morgana but come on he must be seeing things she is dead’ laughed Sir Pushly.

‘Morgana is not dead. She is very much alive’ said Gaius.

‘This has something to do with you. I know you are involved somehow what have you done with Merlin!’ said Gwaine raising his sword.

‘I’ll put the sword down or I will arrest you. Arthur has put all his trust in me now. Merlin is where he belongs now and there is nothing you can do to change that. Now if you two don’t mind I am going to join Arthur and Uther for lunch’ he laughed as he left the chamber.

‘Gwaine’ began Gaius.

‘I’m on it I will make sure that nothing hurts Merlin even if he is arrested I’ll make sure to break him out. I am so going to go speech to that idiot prince later too’ said Gwaine as he stormed out of the chamber.

 Gaius was happy he was not angry with him but he hardly cared at the moment he wanted to know where Merlin was, if he was alright. He wanted to know if the young man who he had grown so close to who was like a son was going to be joining him back in his chamber soon.

Merlin’s POV

Merlin found himself arriving in Camelot. He knew he looked terrible but he wanted to go see Arthur first to make sure he was alright at least for now till he could get his injuries sorted out and then he would go back to him again.

Merlin headed through Camelot getting quite a few stares but he didn’t care he had more important things to worry about then people either worried, amused or felt sorry for him. It didn’t take too long to get to the castle but he felt himself getting to the point where he was going to pass out. His head was banging him his body ached all over and his leg really hurt and had now began to limp on it because it hurt so much.

Merlin struggled into the castle taking in a huge breath as he did so finding it even hard to breathe properly any longer.

Sir Pushly POV

Sir Pushly arrived back in the castle feeling slightly worried about where Merlin had run off to and if he had made it before him. He rushed off to find Arthur just encase that stupid servant was right about Morgana and if he was he was in trouble.

He burst into to the chamber to find Arthur pinning Merlin to the floor. ‘What is going on’ shouted Sir Pushly.

‘Merlin tried to kill me’ said Arthur.

Sir Pushly looked at Merlin and it seemed like he couldn’t be able to kill Arthur even if he tried so this didn’t make much sense but Arthur was the prince and he couldn’t go against the prince besides Merlin still needed to be taught a lesson and this would be the best thing to be able to do it.

‘Ok sire I’ll go get some knights to take him down to the cells’ smiled Sir Pushly.

‘Sir Pushly listen to me’ Merlin said but he ignored the annoying servant and had already left the chamber.

Merlin’s POV

Merlin struggled into Arthur’s chambers already knowing something was wrong as soon as he entered. The room was clean.

Arthur was sitting on the bed.

‘Arthur’ Merlin said struggling into the chamber limping he probably looked half dead and Arthur didn’t seem to care at all about that.

‘Merlin how could you lie to me’ he said to Merlin.

‘What do you mean Arthur’ Merlin said worried.

‘I mean how you plotted against me to kill me’ he said slowly.

‘Arthur I would never do that. Its Morgana I think she may have enchanted you’ Merlin said getting closer to his friend.

‘Don’t mention that name to me. How dare you use her as an excuse to get your lazy ass out of this’ said Arthur.

‘Arthur please I know you are still in there. Somewhere’ Merlin said ignoring the pain he was getting.

‘You are no longer my servant leave’ said Arthur storming to his feet in rage.

‘Arthur’ said Merlin reaching out to touch his arm but that was his big mistake. In the future he had to ensure if Arthur is enchanted to not touch him.

Arthur grabbed his arm and it was lucky he didn’t break it.

‘Trying to kill me now’ said Arthur as he grabbed Merlin tightly and pinned him to the ground.

----------------------------------

Merlin was chucked half way across the cell floor before he hit the ground hard. He started to choke as he couldn’t breathe properly but the guards didn’t care. They locked the cell and left him to his own silence or in this case his own coughing fit.

Once he could breathe again he struggled to sit up against the wall.  Merlin didn’t know what to do anymore. He couldn’t break out he had no magic. However if he stayed in this cell he didn’t know how long he would last. He had not ate for ages or drunk anything either. His head was killing but lucky it had stopped bleeding now.

His body ached too much for him to explain the pain anymore. He waited for a while until his energy was gone and he fell to sleep in the damp cold and hard cell floor.

--------------------------------------

Comment vote and fan thanks guys

:)