Chapter three: Within the shadows

Hi guys here is chapter three

Its only in Sir Pushly pov

That is also why its short

Hope you enjoy it ^^

----------------------------------------

Sir Pushly POV

Sir Pushly hated Merlin. That was the simplest way to say it. Hated him, it sounded horrible but Sir Pushly wasn’t the nicest person you could meet. He even knew that himself that he could be mean but he didn’t care what other people thought one little bit.

Sir Pushly was a knight and a horrible one at that, he also disliked those five knights Arthur had introduced to him but not as much as he hated Merlin.

Merlin acted like he meant more, like he was more than a servant and Sir Pushly couldn’t stand for it.

Hate. Hate. Pure Hate. “Sir Pushly are you alright” he heard a voice in front of him.

Sir Pushly was up against a wall and had not noticed Prince Arthur approach him. “I am fine but didn’t you want Merlin for something” he asked confused.

“I am actually looking for him but I did not know anyone else knew I was as of yet” said Arthur just as confused as Sir Pushly.

“Sir Gwaine came and received him and said you need Merlin” said Sir Pushly.

“Strange maybe he was dru....”Arthur stopped himself like he was hiding something from the knight.

 “Do finish my lord” said Sir Pushly eager to hear what the Prince had to say.

“Never mind I’ll go find them see you later” said Arthur before he stormed of clearly looking annoyed.

Sir Pushly went back to his thoughts on how much he disliked Merlin and suddenly little ideas began to cruel into his head, creeping up on him like they needed to be used.

Sir Pushly would not stand for Merlin’s attitude for one minute longer. If he had to stay in Camelot for a while with the Prince he had to get rid of Merlin or at least teach him a lesson.

 -------------------------

Sir Pushly watched in the shadows as Sir Gwaine, Sir Lancelot and Merlin arrived at Arthur’s chambers the next day.

Sir Pushly was waiting for the perfect moment to strike out against the servant but he had not been alone since the previous encounter with him which was beginning to frustrate him.

No one had noticed that Sir Pushly was not around but why would they and that was a good thing for his plan to work he needed to have an advantage and be ready to pounce on Merlin when he was alone.

No one knew too much about Sir Pushly and for as long as he could remember he had hid a secret from everyone including his own mother.

The secret would aid him in this situation. He would first threaten Merlin and if that didn’t work he would do the only thing he knew how to which made him as powerful as he was.

Sir Pushly hid in the shadows waiting and he finally got his chance that afternoon when Merlin went to fetch some lunch for Arthur.

Sir Pushly stepped out in front of him which made the stupid and clumsy servant jump fifty feet in the air.

“What do you want” asked Merlin clearly knowing Sir Pushly was not here to say hello.

“I am warning you Merlin, you better begin to know your place here or you will regret it” said Sir Pushly.

“What is that suppose to mean” said Merlin angry.

“If you wish to find out carry on, if not consider yourself warned and learn to know your place. If you don’t I tell you this you will regret it” said Sir Pushly before he stormed away feeling impressed with himself. Now all he had to do was wait.

Sir Pushly stayed within the shadows the following day ready to strike if Merlin didn’t begin to show signs of improvement and if he didn’t Sir Pushly was going to have some fun.