Chapter five: Discovered Truth

Hi guys

Here is chapter five for you

Yay lol

I hope you enjoy it

Warning- A little bit of torture in here not much tho and its not explained in great detail

Leave some feedback it would mean so much good to know what you think

-----------------------------------

Merlin woke up to find himself in some kind of cave he did not recognize at all. He tried to remember what happened last but he couldn’t think straight with the banging headache he was now suffering from.

Why was he here?

What had happened?

He couldn’t remember a single thing and that scared him. He struggled to move but as he did he found his hands tied together as well as the rope was tied up against the rock so he couldn’t go anywhere.

Merlin was about to try to use his powers when he stopped as he noticed Morgana come in the cave. She looked over at him and smiled.

Morgan came over to him and knelt down beside him ‘About time you woke up. Did you think you be able to hide forever that you had magic’ she said in a whisper.

‘It worked for a while’ Merlin managed to say.

‘I suppose it did. You hid your powers from me and everyone else. Merlin you betrayed your kind’ Morgana spat in his face.

‘No I did not. You did’ said Merlin trying to think straight which was hard at this particular moment with the headache he had showing no sign of improving any time soon.

‘You brought this upon yourself Merlin. If only you knew the right side or I wouldn’t be doing this right now’ said Morgana.

‘Doing what’ said Merlin.

‘Oh poor little Merlin’ she laughed as she got to her feet.

Merlin saw Sir Pushly come into the cave smiling with happiness.

‘I’ll see you around Merlin. Oh wait maybe not’ Morgana said with a smirk as she left the cave.

‘Sir Pushly you do not know what you got into’ said Merlin with the memories flooding back to him about what happened before he passed out.

‘Oh but I do’ laughed Sir Pushly as he came over and kicked Merlin in the stomach, ‘You will suffer’ was his last words before he began to beat Merlin up.

Merlin didn’t scream, shout or pass out like he had done when Morgana had done that spell on him. This may seem worse but to Merlin it wasn’t but even so it still hurt a lot.

 ‘Scream. I want to hear you suffer’ said Sir Pushly kicking Merlin right in the head. Merlin fell back onto the rock and felt pain at the back of his head but didn’t give the satisfaction to Sir Pushly even if it killed. Sir Pushly untied him looking like he wanted a little bit more fun.

‘Sir Pushly listen to me’ said Merlin as the knight rammed his foot into his leg so hard he let out a screech of pain this time.

‘Don’t tell me you want Arthur to die’ Merlin said so loudly Sir Pushly stopped.

‘What are you on about? Morgana helped me to get you here to teach you a lesson. Not to kill Arthur’ laughed Sir Pushly.

‘You don’t know anything do you’ said Merlin.

‘What?’ Sir Pushly asked confused.

‘Morgana is going to kill Arthur to take over the throne and since Uther is already distort, killing Arthur will destroy that man once and for good’ said Merlin trying to sit up a bit but knowing he was bleeding in more than one place and was in agony

‘I think you lost your mind’ said Sir Pushly.

‘Yeah no thanks to you’ said Merlin trying to get to his feet but Sir Pushly stepped forward to stop him.

‘Please’ he begged him.

‘Enough with your mind games’ said Sir Pushly as he went for Merlin.

Merlin tried to use his powers and summon them up but it didn’t work. Merlin did the best he could and pushed the knight aside but only to be hit by a spell thrown at him from behind.

Merlin fell to the floor in more pain than he could ever remember staring at Sir Pushly in shock. ‘You have magic’ he asked.

‘So what?’ said Sir Pushly clearly not really caring.

That wasn’t good. He couldn’t seem to use his powers and now he had to face of another warlock. This was not good one little bit and in the state he was in he may not even make it out alive.

Merlin knew he had to try. He had to do anything in the strength he had left to save Arthur but he didn’t know how to do that.  Merlin acted in the spare of the moment and charged at Sir Pushly charging him to the floor.

Merlin struggled quickly to his feet running as fast as he could out the cave ignoring the injuries that were causing him so much pain and agony with the worse one being the back of his head which he knew was probably bleeding.

Merlin had noticed it as soon as he had woke up. His powers didn’t seem to rush to him when he needed them anymore. It was like his powers were no longer there and without his powers he didn’t feel like Merlin. He felt like an empty shell that wouldn’t be able to save Arthur.  Merlin needed to do anything to save him but without powers he had no idea how he would do that.

This was Morgana’s fault. That spell, whatever it is she did on him somehow had taken away his powers and that was also clear why she left him tied up by normal rope with Sir Pushly didn’t need to worry about him any longer. Well that was what she thought but no one could stop him so easily.

Merlin did feel strange not having his powers but that didn’t stop him having this great destiny or saving Arthur he would just have to find another way.

Merlin was clear about one thing though. He discovered the truth. He has no magic................