Chapter seven: Arthur and Gwen disappear

Gwaine’s POV

Gwaine ran towards the cell’s hoping he didn’t find Merlin there but he had this strange feeling he would. If he did he would be the one to punch Arthur in the face. He hardly cared if he lost his job he cared more about Merlin’s safety.

He rushed down the stairs two at a time with his sword swinging in his hand as he went. Please Merlin don’t be here. Please don’t be here.

He got to the cells and decided to walk normally. ‘Afternoon’ said Gwaine to one of the knights out side the cells.

The knight nodded at him and let him continue on his way. He arrived at the cells and began to search within them.

His heart felt like it had been ripped from his chest as his eyes fell on a cell with Merlin in. His friend was in a cell passed out and he looked terrible. It was clear he had been beaten up and he must have passed out from pain.

Gwaine hoped this was not Arthur’s doing or he would kill him if he set his eyes on him. This made him angry more then he could ever explain. He stopped himself slashing the wall beside the cell. He had to think more clearly about what to do.

If he thought to quickly he would make things a lot worse. He needed to get Gaius. To check out Merlin that was the most important thing to do first.

Merlin’s POV

Merlin felt pain and he still ached but he managed to open his eyes. He was still in the cell. That didn’t surprise him one little bit.

He felt like crap but he managed to get into a sitting petition. Merlin still didn’t know how he was going to get out of this but he had to do something quickly. He had to save Arthur before Morgana decided to completely kill him.

Merlin put his head in his hands trying to think but the pain was making it hard to sit there without passing out again.

How could he end up in this situation? Morgana that was how and it made him feel very angry at her for a change.  He would normally feel sad for her but this had taken it over the limit. She had stole or taken away his magic. She had taken away apart of him.

As Merlin was going to give up at staying awake any longer he heard noise nearby. He looked up just in time to see Gaius and Gwaine coming towards the cell.

‘Merlin!’ said Gaius worried.

‘Gaius’ said Merlin struggling to stay awake.

Gwaine opened the cell door and they both came inside. Gaius knelt down by Merlin and started to look at his injures.

‘How did you get like this? It’s like you been beaten to death nearly’ said Gaius.

‘Sir Pushly he wanted to teach me a lesson. He got Morgana’s help but he didn’t know what he was doing. But still he knew I couldn’t kill Arthur but he probably put me in here to teach me to be a good servant’ said Merlin.

‘No wonder you passed out and look like you’re going to pass out again this injury to your head is the worst part’ said Gaius.

‘Will he be alright Gaius? Asked Gwaine worried.

‘He needs rest. He needs me to cure him probably back at my chamber. Not in a damp cold and hard floor he could get an infection’ said Gaius clearly worried.

‘Gaius Arthur he is enchanted. Morgana has enchanted him’ said Merlin.

‘How are we to stop her then?’ asked Gwaine.

‘Merlin you have to use your magic’ blurted out Gaius clearly not concerned that he just told Gwaine Merlin had powers.

‘Merlin has magic’ asked Gwaine clearly wanting to know more.

‘Not anymore. That is why I couldn’t save Arthur. Morgana somehow took away my powers. I no longer have magic. I’m normal and useless’ said Merlin.

‘Merlin....are you sure maybe your just to weak’ said Gaius.

‘I’m sure Gaius I wouldn’t lie to you about this. I don’t know how I am to save Arthur this time’ said Merlin as he gripped onto Gaius’s hand before he passed out.

Gwen’s POV

Gwen was working for king Uther. Her job was not too hard to do either. As she was doing her normal chores she saw Arthur heading off somewhere. It was quite strange so she followed.

She kept her distance but when she reached Arthur’s chamber to find not only Arthur but Morgana she didn’t really know what to do. Scream. Get help. Where was Merlin anyway?

‘Gwen how nice it is to see you again’ Morgana’s voice said as she came to the door looking at Gwen evilly. Oh great

Merlin’s POV

When Merlin came around he found himself in his own bed and he felt a lot more comfortable but he was still in quite a lot of pain.

‘Merlin’ said Gaius who was sitting beside his bed.

‘How did I get here’ he asked.

‘We broke you out but no one seems to care right now anyway. Arthur and Gwen have gone missing’ said Gaius.

‘What you cannot be serious’ I said to him.

 ‘Drink this first’ said Gaius.

Merlin drank it without thinking, ‘I got to go save them’.

‘You will do no such thing. You are not fit to do anything and you have no magic either. I must decline you going of like an idiot this time besides that will known you out in a minute’ said Gaius.

‘Gaius’ said Merlin angrily but not long after that he fell back to sleep.

-----------------------------

Voe comment and fan thanks guys :)