Chapter One

- it didn't give me enough space to say that i do not own kuroshitsuji or the characters Sebastian & Ciel. those all belong to the rightful owner Yana Toboso ^-^ i also do not own the cover art or any image that may be inserted into those little image bars. okie. this might be short bc it's an intro but ya never know -

- TRIGGER WARNINGS this story will contain mature & triggering themes such as rape, abuse & smut. you have been warned. -

Chapter 1

He screamed in agony, the shrill sound of it echoing through the halls. In a certain room in a certain orphanage, a blue haired boy with a troubled past sat bolt upright in his single bed. He sputtered for a few moments, looking down at the wrinkled, white sheets that were overtop of him. He felt the cool air on the sweat that stuck his fringe to his forehead.

This was the side of Ciel that he vowed he'd never let anyone see. He'd be embarrassed, he'd never needed anybody's pity and he never would allow it. The bluenette sat for a few moments more before glancing at the clock that hung on the wall.

6:34 - it read.

He grumbled before stumbling out of bed, hearing the springs on the mattress squeak as his weight was removed off of them. Ciel wasn't anything special, well he didn't consider himself to be. He considered himself as far under the standard line of beauty as he could. What he especially hated was his height. For being seventeen he stood at a whopping 5'4.

Frowning, he went through the small selection of clothes he owned. The way it worked here was if you wanted more than two day clothes and two pairs of pyjama's you'd have to work and use your own fortune to buy what you'd like.

Ciel didn't have much to choose from. With his money he didn't think clothes were as important as smokes and alcohol. The head of the orphanage didn't give a shit about what the children did as long as they weren't caught.

He grabbed a pair of darkened skinny jeans, a basic black top and threw a blue flannel over top. He put on his brown timberlands (that he got at goodwill for 19 pounds) and rushed out the door, backpack slung over his small shoulder. he made his way to the city bus and hopped on. It dropped him off right at the corner of his school.

Even though Ciel didn't like his looks, creepy men were drawn to him. On the bus was the worst because sometimes it was so packed they'd be able to maybe even grope him. Luckily, there'd been none of that today as he ran off the bus and onto school grounds.

He just kept on going from one hell to the other. His life was a continuous hell. Home, bus, school, work, home. That was his day and they were all hell. He stepped inside and begun his day.

The day passed slowly until his last period rolled around. His math teacher didn't start the lesson as usual. Instead he was announcing that someone was switching into their University class from College. He sighed. Who could even be able to get a switch two and a half months into the school year anyways?

He glanced up to see a familiar but not so familiar face walk in. It's like that because everyone in the school knows who Sebastian Michaelis is. He's the one with the hoards of girls clinging onto him as he walks through the halls but Ciel's never once spoken to him or even looked at him.

Also, he wasn't ever planning too. He looked back over to see Sebastian staring at him as well. What caused Ciel too look away was the fact that he saw a flash of pink in his eyes. He swivelled his head in the opposite direction in unease. He'd been imagining things no doubt.

Mr. Lau sent Sebastian too a seat that was the row behind Ciel and one desk to the left of him. For the rest of the lesson, Ciel couldn't concentrate on anything other than the feeling of Sebastian's stare on his back. He shifted uncomfortably and annoyed until the period ended. He stood up and while he was gathering his things, Sebastian whisked past him.

He was quite tall compared to Ciel himself but he hadn't ever really noticed it. Lost in thought, he almost forgot about work. He grumbled under his breath. He didn't enjoy work. Especially not the industry he 'worked' in.

- kk it sucked but oh whalee please leave reviews!! -