Chapter 29

Rose's P.O.V

* a few days later *

Rian was one years old and so was Annabel, They had their brown hair and dark brown eyes like mine still. I was putting on a Be Afraid shirt and skinny jeans and my toms with a leather jacket, " Anna belly wanna go to Daddy's concert?" I ask holding Annabel looking into her beautiful small brown eyes,
"Yea!" Annabel clapped her hands, " So she said yes?" Balz laughed and took a drink of his Rockstar. " Alright guys you go on stage right now!" Their manager yelled because of the crowd and people being loud.

Ricky kissed Rian and Annabel's forehead then he lastly kissed my lips passionately, " I hope you enjoy the concert babe!" Ricky said before going on stage with his guitar, " Okay!" I shout giving him a thumbs up on how great he will do for this concert.
Yes Brian and Annabel were watching their dad play on the stage with his guitar, but I always loved going to his concerts, Brian and Annabel might be scared though... Chris and the guys walked to the stage, Chris grabbed his mic, " Hello California how are you tonight?" Chris asked looking nervous, The crowd screamed wow...They must have a lot of fan girls.

They began playing Break The Cycle, Reincarnate, Wasp and their other songs, Wow they are actually good, I started singing to their songs when Rian and Annabel plunged their eyes I giggled, " He's great guys!" I say to the twins...

* 20 minutes later *

Ricky came up to me and hugged me and the twins, Chris was laughing at the babies reaction,
" They look so scared" Ghost commented, " That's because they are!" I say laughing, " Don't worry its just music " Chris cooed to the babies...

* two days later Christmas eve *

" Rose! the babies wanna see Santa!" Ricky yells front the other room, " Okay lets take them to that mall" I say putting on my Paramore shirt and black ripped skinny jeans with some combat boots and a coat, a beanie and mittens, Ricky looked like an emo goth guy with snow balls on him, I laughed and got in the car with Ricky and the twins.. Rocky turns on HIM and Rian cries, " Shhh." I cooed to Rian, " Sorry I'll turn it down " Ricky muttered, " Good idea " I said laughing..

* two hours later *

Ricky and I, the twins arrived at the mall looking for Santa, " There he is!" I say pointing him out, " Your a genius honey" Ricky said smiling, " Of course " I rolled my eyes, " Who's up next?" The man dressed up in his elf costume asked, " us!" Ricky raised his hand, I laughed, " go sit on his lap Olson.." I giggle and slap his arm, " Bruh " Ricky chuckled. I put Rian and Annabel in Santa's lap, " Hello you two are cute so what do you two want for Christmas?" Santa asked looking at Rian and Annabel, " a truck!" Rian commented, " He meant a toy truck." I say laughing, " What about you?" Santa looked over at Annabel, " Dollies, a pony and a color book.." Annabel said in her baby voice, " I want toy action figures and books!" Rian said clapping his eyes looking excited, " That's it?" Santa asked glaring at them, " Yea!" The twins both said unison, I put Rian around my wait carrying him and Ricky took Annabel in his arms singing songs to her..

* At home *

Rian and Annabel were sleeping on us so we put them in the nursery, I put on some Jack Skellington pajamas and laid on the bed with Ricky, " Today was a great day" Ricky said rubbing circles on my back with his fingers, " Mhm goodnight babe" I say kissing Ricky then turned back to my side and drifted off to sleep......

___________________

IG: beautifulscarydoll

Tumblr: miwbootyx and BandImaginesMotionless666

Twitter: beautifulscarydoll

Vote and Comment c: bye ouo - Andy