Chapter 11

Ricky's P.O.V

I sipped some hot chocolate and went on twitter and saw some fans posting things you know the usual? Like weird stuff and normal stuff. Cookie jumped on my head and purred, " You almost spilled my hot chocolate" I whisper sounding annoyed. I got an unknown text from some girl her name was Chelsea, Shit she was my ex.

*Flashback*

I walked in on Chelsea kissing a guy, I was angry and upset. "You bitch!" I spat, "R-Ricky it's not what it looks like!".... "yea right" I muttered and left her.

*End of Flashback*

C: Hey Ricky can we get back together I'm so sorry.

R: No and I already found someone that I trust -.-

C: I bet she's a bitch

R: She is not unlike you she doesn't cheat and fuck off..

I blocked Chelsea and turned off my phone I can't believe she wanted to get back with me, I don't even like her anymore. A sleepy Rose walked in the living room and yawned, " sleep well?" I asked..."Yea", I poured Rose a cup of coffee and gave her the cup. I walked to my room and put on my Marilyn Manson tank top on and some black skinny jeans with a belt and beanie, I bit my Spider bite piercings and did my "Goth" makeup, Rose walked in giving me back my HIM shirt and she looked so beautiful she had black lipstick on and a KISS shirt with blue skinny jeans and slip ons.

* two hours later :3*

Rose's P.O.V

Guns 'N Roses were blaring through the radio in my room I remember listening to this with my mom before she passed, a tear slipped down my face and I sing the words to the song.

Talk to me softly
There's something in your eyes
Don't hang your head in sorrow
And please don't cry
I know how you feel inside
I've been there before
Something's changin' inside you
And don't you know
Don't you cry tonight

I turned off the radio and put on my leather black jacket, Ricky and I held hands through the street and walked inside a restaurant (Keep in mind that they are still in Disneyland) A lady greeted us and directed us to our booth, "Right this way" The black haired lady said, Ricky sat beside me and we ordered Sweet Tea, "What would you like to eat?"..."I would like some spaghetti please" I smiled at the young lady, "I would like chicken strips and fries" Ricky chuckled, The lady took our orders and walked away.

I started having flashbacks one of them were my Mom taking me here, I sighed and tried to hold back tears, "Anything alright babe?" Ricky asked he looked worried. "I guess" I mumble..."Hey you can tell me anything" Ricky hugged me and smiled. I told him what happen to my Mom, Ricky knew my Mom because we use to hang out, "Im sorry to hear that" Ricky whispered.....There was a short silence between us I spoke up, "Thanks for understanding" I whisper, "Your welcome." Our food came and we gobbled it down we laughed and told jokes, Ricky pushed some of my hair out of my face and kissed my forehead. "I love you Rose" Ricky smiled, "I love you too Richard" teasing him by calling him Richard like I use to do. "Hey" Ricky rolled his eyes, " C'mon Richard eat your food" I giggled, "Okay Rosie boo" Ricky called me by my nickname, I pout and laugh.

Oh this will be fun.

___________________________

Vote and comment c: Before I wrote this chapter I saw a fetus Josh Balz photo and laughed xD

Songs while writing this chapter:

November Rain By Guns 'N Roses

Undivided by Asking Alexandria

Makeshift Chemistry by CTE

Anyways :D bye lovelies ~Andy