Chapter 3

Rose's P.O.V

*Continuation*

Ricky smiled and Blushed, "Will you be my gifriend?"....."Yes Ricky!" I squealed and hugged him tight smelling his scent, He smelled like cigarettes. Josh and Vinny walked in on us kissing, "Someone's getting some tonight!!" Vinny laughed and grinned looking at us, "Shut up.." Ricky said looking red as ever, "What ever you say, Ladies man!" Vinny said laughing hard...I rolled my eyes and got some pizza, The pizza was warm and chewy, I ate it and went outside to have a cigarette, I put the cigarette in my mouth and looked at the dark sky, Ryan walked towards me and laid back in the brown chair, "Remember when we put mustard in Chris's hair?" Ryan chuckled, "Yea that was some funny shit" I reply giggling. "I miss those days.." Ryan laughed then stayed silent, "I want those days to be like today.." Ryan said frowning, "We will do stuff like that, Ryan you were my best friend!" I say hugging him, "Your so grown up now." Ryan teared up and hugged me tight, "Yea I know but that was when I was 19, Before I almost died.." I say looking at Ryan and blowing out smoke, "Yea well I'm glad your alive..." Ryan said smiling at me, Ryan was always nice he was like the daddy of the group, "Mhm" I replied, "Well I'm going home it was nice seeing you, See you later!" Ryan shouted Then disappeared in the dark night. I sigh and the memories came back......

*Flashback*

I walk home from school and throw my bag down, Tears filled my eyes, I'm sick of this world!, I'm Worthless!,Why am I even living!..I thought to myself I grabbed the razor and cut fresh scars on my skin, Why can't Ricky understand that I loved him!....Why don't he just admit he likes me! I thought. "Rose....Don't..D-Don't." Ricky cried and held my wrist cleaning them.."Why don't you love me!!" I scream, I pass out

*End of flashback*

I sigh and grab my purse, I say my byes to The guys and walk to my car driving...

*Skipping the driving part ._.*

Ricky's P.O.V

I was so drunk Ghost passed out and Ryan passed out,"CHICKEN WINGS BOOTY!!!" Josh screamed laughing, God I had a headache, I sigh and said weird things, I was drunk, I walk over to Chris and yell "SUCK MY ASS!!!", "Sure will baby!" Chris winked and laughed hard as ever, "Yay" I shout, I just remembered that were going on tour so I call Rose..

"Hey babe, I'm Going on T..Tour..." I say whispering into the phone, "Awe...Why" Rose said sounding sad, "I have to babe" I say sighing, "I will miss you and I will Skype you don't worry" Rose said, "That's okay!" I say smiling, "I have to leave tomorrow".., "Okay but call me in the morning!" Rose said, "Bye babe!" I say in the phone laughing because Josh stumbled on the floor screaming "Lemons are evil!"...."Bye!!" Rose said into the phone laughing...

What an amazing night..
__________________________________
Comment and vote, C: I love you all! Bye ( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾⁾ ~ Andy