Chapter 14

Rose's P.O.V

I got an unknown text again which was annoying because I told the bitch to stop texting me, The text said.....

C(Chelsea): I'll see ya

R: ????

......I didn't get a text back and I was home alone, Ricky was at the studio with his band mates and I was home alone while it was raining outside. I hate being alone because me seeing shadows and thinking that this house is haunted and the feeling of being watched!....Yea scary? yep. There was a loud bang on my door, Anxiety took over and I hid under the kitchen table. " Answer it Ricky!!!!" I heard a faint female voice echoing through the door, Why is there a girl at the door, Is Ricky cheating on me???!?.....The unknown girl opened the door and had a knife with a black hoodie and blue jeans, I put my hand over my mouth so I won't scream and just then I went to the hallway.

I hid under my bed and tried not to make a noise...But it was too late I cried a little and
Heard footsteps coming in the room, " Come out" The blonde haired girl grinned and looked in the closet and bed, Then.......She looked under the bed, I scream and run She caught me and shushed me. " How dare you talk to Ricky! he was my ex!" the girl yelled , Wait that's Ricky's ex???.....Shit, The blonde haired girl stabbed me in the stomach, I cried even harder and held my wound....The girl walked away closing the door and walked out of the house.

I started limping and breathing really hard I lied down on the bed and held my stomach yelping in pain, Blood was on the floor the crimson blood was on my hands
I cried and cried in pain!.....I dialed Ricky's number,"Hey babe" Ricky said into the phone, I started crying and couldn't even talk, "H-Hey what's wrong" Ricky whimpered,I didn't speak I was hurt and scared. "That's it I'm coming over to the house" Ricky hung up...I saw a Toyota pull up in the drive way and heard keys jiggling in the door, I started blacking out and everything went black.

" Rose!, Wake up!, Oh my god who did this to you?!?...Please...Please Rose talk" Ricky cried holding me.

_______________________

Cliff hanger ;3; vote and comment and hint hint! This is not the end of the story

Songs played while writing:

Someone, Somewhere by Asking Alexandria

Skinny Love by Birdy

Every Rose Has It's Thorn by Poison

Bye c: ~ Andy