Chapter 18

Ricky's P.O.V

I walk to the bed me and Rose shared , Her blue hair has gotten longer and her baby bump has gotten bigger..I rubbed her baby bump and smiled kissing her big stomach.
" Hm? What?" Rose rubbed her eyes and saw me looking at her, " Ricky!" She jumped out of bed and hugged me tight, " I miss you Rickster!!" She laughed.." I miss you too princess and the two little peanuts in your stomach" I laugh and gave her a glass of water, " Ricky I was visiting my dad yesterday and he would like to meet you" Rose blushed, " Of course I just hope he likes me" I mumble...
" Don't worry he'll love you!" Rose giggled, " I hope." I sigh and Rose and I both got dressed and jumped in the car.

* Skipping car ride ouo *

Rose's P.O.V

I rang the door bell and a figure stood in the door way, " Hey sweetie come on in!" My dad hugged me and introduced himself to Ricky. " So Ricky are you the dad?" My dad asked Ricky and grinned, " Yea we decided to have kids " Ricky said drinking his hot chocolate, " Well I'm glad your taking care of my daughter and treating her right" My dad smiled, " Your welcome " Ricky rubbed my back and kissed my cheek.
" Anyways wanna see pictures of Rose's mom?" My dad asked Ricky, My heart began to pound and I tried to hold back tears, " What's wrong Rose?" Ricky asked tucking my bangs behind my ear..." My mom died a long time of ago......" I started to cry, " When you almost died and never contacted us?" Ricky asked, " Mhm " I sigh and held Ricky's hand," Im sorry to hear that she died " Ricky mumbled, " She was so nice to me " Ricky smiled... " Yea " I sighed again. " So....Um wanna see pictures of Rose's mom?" My dad asked, " We would love to " Ricky and I both said at the same time, Dad handed us a binder with my mothers photos, " She looks just like you " Ricky whispered, " Yea " I giggle...My dad, Ricky and I watched 'Super Natural 'and ate food.

* two hours later *

" Well it was nice meeting you!" My dad said to Ricky when we got in the car , " You too. " Ricky smiled and we both had an amazing night.

* At home *

" I told you my dad would like you " I laugh, " Yea everyone knows I'm cool!" Ricky joked, " Sureeeee " I say in a sarcasm voice, " Pfft you know it!" Ricky laughed... " I know I was joking " I giggle. I started shaking and looked in the living room I froze ...
I saw a shadow. " Dammit " I groan why can't the shadows I'm seeing go away? I thought, Ricky walked downstairs in his pajamas, " Babe what's wrong?" Ricky asked looking worried, I cry in his chest.." I saw a shadow again" I cried, " Shhhh I will protect you from evil things don't worry " Ricky cooed and carried me bridal style to

the couch, " Thanks " I mutter..." No problem" Ricky said stroking my arm..
We both watched ' The Night of The living Dead ' and fell asleep.

____________________________

Home Sweet Home by Motley Crüe

My Immortal by Evanescence

The Final Episode by Asking Alexandria