seven

I saw jack with another girl
going into the red room
_______________________________

HARRISON;

Before I could even process why or how this could happen I was in the red room beating the living shit out of the girl. Jack ripped me off and threw me down on the bed before checking on the girl.

"Wow asshole really?" I run out of the room and back to the party before he could even respond. No he doesn't get the privilege of speaking to me, I don't want to hear him explain why he decided to be unloyal, when I just got done telling off some dumbass Asian because IM LOYAL. I run to the last place I saw Jack Johnson last, not thinking when I spot the shortish blonde on the other side of the room and walk up to him in the most sexiest way I can right now.

"Hey, Jack Johnson right?" I flirtatiously put my hand on his shoulder and smile brightly.

"Yeah that's me. Your G's sub right?" He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Not anymore. I'm Harrison by the way." I smile deviously and take his hand leading him into the white room, locking the door behind me. "So Jack-"

"Call me Johnson" He sits on the bed and I go and sit on him. He looks up confused and shocked but stays quiet.

"So Johnson, ever been dominated?" I ask in a seductive voice. Running my hands through his soft hair, I feel his hands roam to my butt before he answers.

"No I haven't care to do the honors?" He replies slowly, cautiously. I see the lust in his eyes as a slowly lean down and place a kiss on his lips.

"Gladly" I pull away from him and stand up, pushing him down on the bed and getting on top and tearing away his clothing. I leave him in his boxers as I tie his wrist to the bed post.

After I get back on the bed and yank down his boxers revealing Johnson Junior. I start pumping him up and down, kissing around the base of his penis. I hear him start to moan and pull on the ropes, wanting to touch me.

"no no no touching not yet" I continue to pump him but I start kissing the head and then begin to give him a blowjob, wrapping my mouth around his penis and pumping almost gaging as I go deeper. He groans and starts panting.

"Harrison fuck, please" He throws his head back as I continued to pleasure him.

"Please what daddy? please you?" I take my mouth off but continue to pump. I kiss all the way up him until I get to his lips, biting his lip seductively.

"Oh god..yes yes yes" I remove my dress for the second time today and throw it off the bed, moving so I'm sitting on top on him. I lean over him and untie his ropes, freeing his hands, as soon as I do this I'm under Johnson.

"Mmm now it's my turn babygirl." He rips my bra and panties off and begins to suck and bite on my boob leaving hickeys and bruises.

He kisses my neck and rubs circles around my clit before putting his fingers inside me. I moan in pleasure and rake my nails across his back.

"You like that baby? You want my big penis in there instead?" He says roughly. He instructs me to get on all four and spread my legs. I do as I'm told and I feel his finger in me again pumping faster and faster, causing my breath to quicken and moans to spew out of my mouth along with some profanities.

He begins to slap my ass hard while he still fingers me, causing me to moan in pain and pleasure. I wasn't ready when he roughly thrust into me, I put my hands on the bed board steading myself.

"Oh fuck. mmm faster, deeper daddy. yeah right there." I moan in pleasure as he thrust himself in me deeper, relieving the knot in my stomach.

"Your so wet for me babygirl. Your so tight, ugh." He groans and slaps my ass harder and harder. He drags his nails down my back all the way to my ass before slapping it again.

As I reach my climax, I moan yellow, letting him know I'm close. He says he's close too and begins to thrust even harder and begins to rub my heat, causing me to scream. He pulls out right before we both cum and we lick up each others mess. We put on our clothing.

"Thank you, I needed that." He says before leaving the room. "Call me sometime."

"Anytime, and I will. But remember, don't tell anyone and I mean anyone. got it?" I reply in a serious tone, referring to Jack as "anyone".

"Of course and you either okay?" I say okay and he turns and walks out the door, leaving me to the guilt I feel. I remember what Jack did and I decide to actually let him speak, maybe I'll even forgive him....