"I found this place when Aid and I were searching for chickas" my hand automatically hit her head.

"What did you just say?!" I scowl glaring at her.

"Ouch! I'm just kidding baby" Franz chuckle while rubbing her head which leaves only her left hand on my hip.

"Franz! I'm falling!"

"Oh sorry" she quickly place her hand back on my hip then we both watch the sunset in silence. It's not an awkward silence. It's a very comfortable one. I burried my face on the top of her shoulder tightening my embrace on her neck. We stayed that way until the sun hid from the horizon.

"Franz, you can put me down now" I whisper in her ear.

"Are you sure? I can carry you until we get back at the rest house" she shifts her head near on my face.

"Yes. I can stand on my feet. It's just a scratch you know"

"Ok" she replies bending a little so I can get down easily.

"See? It doesn't hurt that much" I said moving my hurt foot.

"Fine. Just tell me if it will hurt later ok?"

"Okay" I answered leaning in and place my hand on the back of her neck.

"Thank you for this wonderful vacation Franz. I've never been so happy like this"

"It's my duty as your girlfriend to make you happy Jasmine. And I will do anything in my power to take care of you and to make you feel loved. You're the only girl that I want to wake up with. I love you Jasmine. Please hold on to me"

"I will Franz. I hope yoy will do the same for me. I will never let you go" and with that Franz and I leaned in and share a passionate kiss.

***

We just finished our dinner as Franz and Jeremy were on the veranda drinking beer. I'm really glad that they already make up. I don't want them fight because of me. Franz really miss and loves her brother.

-Flashback-

"Jasmine baby, what do you think? What should I choose?" Franz asked raising the two plaid shirts in front of me.

"That one!" I exclaim pointing at the purple plaid shirt.

"Isn't it too girly?" she said looking at the shirt grimacing.

"No!" I declared as she look at me funny.

"Well...... a little. But it's cute baby" I assure her as she smile and went to the counter to pay.

After our shopping, we went to eat on a fast food chain. Franz ordered fries, burger and sundate for me and chicken and rice for her.

"Mom Dad! Barron took some of my fries!" a little girl whine from the other table as she glare at her brother.

"Barron! you have your own, why do you have to take your sister's?" the lady beside the little girl spoke which I'm pretty sure that their mother.

"I don't like mine mom. I want hers" the boy also whine pouting.

"Barron, you're the big brother right?" The man spoke beside the lady as the little boy nods still pouting.

"And what should a big brother do?"

"Protect and never let anyone to make her sister cry" the boy said in a low tone.

"Good! and your sister is crying because you took her fries. What should you do?" their father asked again as the little boy stood up.