Kirk

Today was your first day at the academy and things were going smoothly, but I mean of course they would if your father was Admiral Pike. And your father he was.

Your teachers instantly smiled at you and would ask stupid questions like... '(Y/N) Pike? Is Admiral Pike your father?'

You wanted to answer by saying 'Duh!' but instead you just nodded and smiled. You were sure that most of the Academy thought you were stuck up and such but you really weren't, you just wanted to be like everybody else.

It didn't help that you were the one if the smartest people in the entire Academy. You had done nothing but study and study and study until you finally had enough knowledge to apply to the Academy. Apparently you had over studied.

It seamed that everything they were teaching you, you already knew. People naturally assumed that it was because Admiral Pike was your father, not like you had studied your butt of or anything.

The only person who was just as smart as you and actually was better then you some things was James Kirk. Stuck up perfect little James Kirk. Or as Scotty would say James Tiberius Perfect Hair.

And that he was. He was in every way perfect but you hated him. With a passion...but at the same time you loved him. I mean perfect hair, beautiful eyes...his smile. Though the other students would never find out that he was also the perfect student.

It seamed a nice enough day outside while you were in the courtyard studying; that is until Jim popped down next to you.

"Hey!" He said look at you.

You rolled your eyes. " Hello James.."

"Oh honestly (y/n), call me Jim." He insisted.

"Well Jim," you said standing up " I'm afraid that I must go."

You gathered up your things and made your way back towards your dorm that you shared with you best friend Susan.

"He likes you ya know." She said after you explained your situation at the courtyard.

"Don't joke when it's not funny." You said.

"I'm not joking." She said a serious tone to her voice.

"Why would James Tiberius Kirk like me?" You asked

"Maybe because you know his full name. I mean come on (Y/N) it's so obvious." She said sighing.

You were about to open your mouth to continue the conversation but at that moment your phone rang. It was your alarm saying you had to go to class.

As soon as you got to class James waved hi to you. You waved back and rolled your eyes. Class dragged on for about an hour and a half but soon it was over and you were left with nothing but tons of homework.

You were gonna make your way back to the courtyard so you could study but Jim stopped you.

"Hey (Y/N)! Wait up!" He shouted.

You stopped walking and turned around. "Ugh...what do you want Jim?"

"Don't get snappy. I just wanna ask you a question." He said.

"Ok ask." You said meeting his eyes.

"I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go to lunch or something with me?" He asked

"N-wait...if I do...will you leave me alone?" You asked

"Only if you want me to." He said his eyes now wandering around the room.

"Deal! But you have to leave me alone!" You said sticking out your hand.

James grabbed it but didn't let go instead he brought it to his side and and started walking holding your hand.