Bones/McCoy

You looked around the room making sure you had everything one last time. Where was your backpack?

"Hey babe have you seen my backpack?" You asked poking your head out of the bedroom looking for your boyfriend.

Suddenly two strong arms warped around your waist. "This one?" Leo said holding a pink and black bag up to your face. You grabbed it.

"Yes that one thank you." you said turning around to face him. he kissed you on the nose and you smiled.

"Ready to go?" You asked taking his hand and dragging him towards the door. Today the ships main crew would be going on shore leave to a beautiful class M planet. You would spend 10 days there.

You and Leo walked into the transporter room ready to be beamed down with all your bags. Uhura and Spock walked in, Spock carrying all the bags and Uhura blabbing on about some kind of plant. Soon after followed Chekov, Sulu, and Kirk and Carol.

As soon as everyone was ready Scotty beamed you all down. The planet was beautiful. Blue trees with red leafs grew every where. The sky was a shade of purple and there was a solid blue waterfall surrounded with coral stones.

It was truly a magical place. You were glad Kirk had picked it for shore leave.
You picked up all of your bags, grabbed Leo's hand, and made your way to the water fall.

"Call dibs!!" You shouted pointing to the water fall.

"No fair!" Kirk shouted back. "Carol and I want that spot!"

"Sorry!" You said turning around and sticking your tongue out at him. "You can have the other side of the lake!"

Kirk huffed, grabbed his bags and headed towards the other side of the lake. Sulu and Chekov had set up there tents over by some trees and Spock and Uhura had set up there tent by a really weird rock formation.

You finally got to the perfect spot by the water fall and set down your bags. "Isn't it beautiful here?" You asked Leo

"Yeah. We should have a great time." he said moving his eyebrows up and down and moving closer to you.

You smiled and rolled your eyes. "Your crazy. Come on let's set up our tent." You said bending down and starting to put together the tent.

It was a 5 person tent so it was pretty big but you had brought a lot of stuff, not as much as Uhura though. She and Spock had like an 8 person tent and like 20 bags. You couldn't help but laugh at poor Spock trying to set it up on his own.

After you and Leo finished the tent you sent him to go and get firewood while you unpacked. You unrolled your queen air mattress and blew it up. After making the bed you got out the sun screen and bug spray along with some lanterns to keep the bugs away.

After you were all done you sat outside and waited for Leo to return. He soon returned with a large bundle of firewood and got a fire going. You could see that everyone else had done the same.

Kirk and Spock had started sending fire signals to eachother. You just rolled your eyes and leaned back on to Leo. He kissed the top of your head and you drifted off to sleep.

This would be a great shore leave....

/////////////////

A/N

Hey guys sorry this sucks. I was like thinking of food the entire time.....idk. Anyway I'll take some requests please. Ideas are not my thing. Don't be afraid to request multiple things or similar things! :-)

-Mari