Kirk

This chapter was requested by @Superwholock0799

Your calmly cutting carrots for your pasta salad when you feel a sharp pain in your stomach. You drop the knife and grip the counter.

That's when you feel a warm feeling. Your water broke. You sink to the floor clutching your stomach. Time to call Bones.

//////////////

"Bones to bridge. Come in please."

"Spock here. What is it Bones?"

"Where is Kirk? I need him down here."

"Kirk here. What is it Bones?"

"It's (y/n). Her water broke get your butt down here." Kirk went pale then smiled. "I'm gonna be a daddy" he whispered.

"Be down in a second. Kirk out." He said as he lefty running as Spock walked out calmly behind him. Spock would be the Godfather. (A/N don't worry he's not the head of the mafia)

As Kirk enters the medbay he saw nurses running everywhere and Bones standing over to the side. He walked over to him. "Is everything going smoothly?" Kirk asked his heart racing.

"Yeah she's just movin a little quick." Said Bones heading into the room where you were waiting. Kirk started to follow. "Oh no you don't" said Bones "(Y/N) is currently calm. Seeing you might freak her out. Stay out here."

Kirk sighed and started pacing. A few hours passed an he started freaking out. The medbay was totally empty everyone was in with (y/n).

Kirk couldn't take it anymore he lost it. "I can't take it anymore!!! What is going on in there?!?" He screamed running out into the hallway running in circles like a chicken that ha lost it's head.

Bones walked out of the room with (y/n) to talk to Kirk when he saw this. He was about to walk over and calm him down when he saw a small flash of lightning and Kirk fell to the ground. Bones ran over to him. And saw Spock standing over him holding a taser.

"What?" Bones asked in disbelief looking at Spock.

"The captain was acting illogically. The crew did not need to see that." Spock answered

"So you tasered him??" Bones asked

"Yes it seamed like the logical path to take." Answered Spock

"Look at him!" Said Bones turning to look at Kirk only I burst out laughing. He had started to drool all over the floor.

Just then everyone heard the cry of a baby. "Well, good job Spock. " Said Bones patting him on the shoulder as he headed back into the medbay to check on (y/n) and the baby.

/////////////

A/N

Sorry if this sucked.....anyway if you liked it at all please vote and comment! 😄

You guys are awesome!

-Mari