Special: The Band

You walked back to your quarters and the doors slid open. You walked over to the corner of your main room and picked up your electric guitar. You closed your eyes and hit a few notes.

You soon found yourself lost in the rhythm. That's when the brilliant idea hit you. You should start a band!

You set down your guitar and walk over to your couch and start to think. Who all on the ship played an instrument?

You knew that the Captain had a decent singing voice so there's one. Sulu had a harmonica if that even counted. Two. You knew that Scotty could play the bagpipes. Three. Bones played the bass. Four. Chekov, oh Chekov, he played the banjo. Why? Only God knew. But what about the drums?

Who else did you know with musical talents. You made your way out of your quarters in search of someone to play the drums. You came up to the bridge.

"Permission to enter the bride?" You asked

"Permission granted." Kirk said back. You walked up to his chair and put your hand on his shoulder.

"So Kirk. I was thinking....I want to start a band....you'd sing and I'd take anyone who could play music but you see.... I can't find someone to play drums." you sated. Kirk looked up at you.

"Ok so let's say I know a guy.....whats in it for me?" He asked.

"Oh come on Kirk this is our band now." You said. He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Fine I'll let you name it." you said. Kirk smiled. "Deal."

"So who is this brilliant person you know?" You asked

Kirk smiled even wider. "Spock." Your jaw dropped to the floor. "Are you kidding?" Kirk just started laughing. "No, now come on we gotta find him." he said taking your hand. He pulled you off the bridge and towards the male officers quarters. Soon you came up to a very plain looking door.

Kirk punched in the Captains code an the door. The sight before you was shocking. You would say it was the plainest room you've ever seen but there were books everywhere. Not even on shelves just in stacks all over the floor.

In the center of what looked like a book castle was Spock shirtless with his long legs crossed and his hand on his knees. His eyes were closed. After letting out a deep breath he opened his eyes.

"Captian...?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Spock we need your help." said Kirk

"With what Captian?" He asked

"(Y/N) is starting a band and we need you to play drums." he answered

"Yes drums. I read a book on those. May I ask what kind of drums you have?" Spock said

"A drum set duh." you said getting a little annoyed. Spock could be so slow sometimes.

"Oh I see. Well is you require assistance then I shall not turn you away. "Spock said

"Great!" You practically squealed an ran off to tell every one else.

Once everyone was gathered in your quarters you got set up. You had to practically drag Bones there but soon everyone got settled in.

"Ok Tribbles let's get down to business!" Kirk shouted. Everyone looked at him. "Tribbles? Really?" You said

"You let him pick the name?" Bones said groaning.

"Yeah yeah. People gotta do what people gotta do." Kirk said winking at you. You just rolled your eyes.

"Anyway as I was saying let get down to business!" He said pumping his fist in the air.

Everyone picked up there instruments. Everyone had music and was ready to play. "One, Two, One two three four!!" Kirk shouted and you all started playing. It sounded horrible!

The banjo and harmonica were way out of tune and Spock seamed to be meditating on the drum set. Bones was playing a bass solo that he seemed to have invented and Kirk was just trying to hit some really high notes. Scotty was upset and refusing to play because you said he couldn't wear his kilt.

"STOP!!!" You shouted and everyone stopped and looked at you. "I think this was a bad idea so if y'all don't mind I'm heading back to my quarters to practice on my own. Thanks for trying though. See ya!" You said on your way out the door carrying your guitar.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Yeah yeah sorry it sucked. I tried. I thought it would be cute if they were I a band but whatever.

Hope y'all liked it a little. I started school today. 10th grade!!!!!!! And at a new school in England too!! Anywho all my classes are fine but spanish. This year I take Spanish 2 and I nearly failed the first one so if anyone knows Spanish pleeeeeeaaaaaaassseeeeeeee help!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna fail!!!!! :-(

If you liked it at all please vote and comment!!!! Love you all! Please suggest stuff. Thanks...

-Mari