17: Sleepover

A|N: this is the last chapter I have to write. I've had the last chapter done since I started this book. It has kept me to my game plan. Hope you guys enjoyed this half as much as I enjoyed writing it. ~B.

The boys mouths drop open. Ashton claps suddenly causing me to jump.

"You and Hood are dating now?" Michael  goes and roughy brings his hand down on Calum's  back.

"Yeah we are. Now let's go losers" Calum hits Mikey in the side. We shuffle out of the shack. The boys stopped when we got in front of my cabin. Calum took my hand and leads me into the cabin.

As soon as we walk in the smoke hit me. Weed. I looked to see Becca hitting a joint hard. All of the other girls had blood shot eyes. Upon seeing me Becca climbs down the ladder and walks toward me. I had already turned around to get my clothes.

"Hey babe." She whispers and I turn around. She was talking directly to Calum. He had a look of disgust on his face.

"Don't call me that.  Come on Lian." He hurries me up.

"Come on Cal, let's be like we used to be. Like we were last week." She purrs. I was about to walk out of my cabin but her words stop me in my tracks.

"What do you mean last week?" I ask Becca who just shrugs her shoulders.

"I told you not to fall for him. Of all the people you could like you picked the piece of shit that fucks me when he is upset." She then starts laughing. This bitch knew that I had feelings for Calum from the beginning. I had no anger for Calum. I stood for a minute before I raised my hand and it went across Becca's face. I felt a stinging feeling before I knew it we were on the ground.

"You bitch I trusted you." I keep hitting until I'm yanked up by a pair of hands. I keep thrashing begging whoever it was holding me to let me go. I wasn't done. It's something about having someone who you trusted basically spit in your face.

"I'm sorry Julia I really am. I deserved that." I had learned the person who was holding me was Lucia. He kept me firmly in his arms until we got to the mess hall.

"You can put me down. I think I'm calm now." Luke looks to Calum who simply nodded. Luke put me on the ground. They walked in but Calum held me back. I looked at him for a second before I slap him across the face. He doesn't react, he just stands there.

"Thank you." He smiles.

"Why are you thanking me?"

"I deserved that, I don't know what got into me. I tried to leave my relationship with Becca behind me. When I heard you say that you deserved better I knew you were telling the truth. I am so sorry I don't want anything to do with her anymore. I only want you Lian." I see the sincerity all over his face. I believed him.

"Okay Calum, I'm sorry for putting you through so much this last month. I want you too." Calum reaches out for my  hand, when I give him it he just leads me into the mess hall and to the booth where the boys were waiting with food all in front of them. Calum and I join them and immediately start digging into the food all around us.