03: Emerald Eyes

"Urm, thanks..." I say as the two toned boys step in front of me. I glance around for Wanda but she had disappeared. And I mean disappeared she was gone and there was no evidence she had been here at all. In the midst of looking around I had stopped paying attention to the boys in front of me.

I was only reminded when I ran into one of their backs, emerald eyes started laughing as soon as I had made contact with him.

"Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't paying a bit of attention." The one with the ocean blue eyes turns to face me his smile radiating.

"It's quite alright." Emerald eyes assures, mere seconds later he turns around and begins walking only to stop in front of a run down wooden cabin. Ocean eyes turns to me once again.

"This is the girls information center, you go in there and someone will take you to your cabin and explain how it works here. Come on geek." He chuckled and off they went not even bothering to introduce themselves, well I hadn't introduced myself either. I looked to the small building and walked into it the door required more effort than I intended.

The inside looked like I had just walked into a royal ball. The walls were higher than it seemed, painted an elegant shade of white with golden decals along the top and bottom of them.

The walls were also adorned with photographs of past campers I assumed. I leaned into them to get a better look at some of them. As I scanned the pictures I spotted a familiar face, or set of eyes rather. It was emerald eyes and he had a girl under his arm, he was smiling brightly and next to him was another boy with dark hair and eyes stating directly into the camera look very upset.