Chapter 1

"Mission accomplished." The duo fist-bumped as Ladybug's miraculous cleansed the city. Ladybug withdrawed her hand to brush off some dust from her poka-dotted attire. Chat Noir and Ladybug defeated a villain called Dustinator, very appropriate name for the situation. The lady was an ordinary maid who had recently gotten fired from a job she adored, cleaning the house of a wealthy family with many children who cherished their time with the maid. Almost like a mother seeing how their own mother was to busy with work. The women later went around whacking people with brooms and scattering dust everywhere. It was a pretty useless attack but never the less she was defeated easily.

Ladybug heard a quick beeping sound before she glanced at her own miraculous. She barely had a minute before she would be thrown back to her normal form, Marinette. She waved her goodbye to Chat Noir before taking her yo-yo and jumping away.

Chat Noir's own miraculous beeped its final warning but he didn't move. The cat was to lost in his love's movements to move from the rooftop he perched himself on. Plagg, his kwami, started to get restless and flew out of Adrien's ring. The black suit unraveled leaving Adrien in his normal clothes. "Plagg," He said annoyed. "That was to close, you couldn't wait till we got out of the open?" He questioned his kwami.

"Sorry, Adrien~" The miniature cat purred. The blonde rolled his eyes before picking Plagg up and placing him in his school bag he dropped when he first transformed. Plagg quickly dove in the bag to find a lump of camembert cheese.

Marinette scrambled to her rooftop of her room as the last beep of her miraculous sounded and transformed her back to he normal self. "That was close." She mused to Tikki, her own kwami.

"I'll say." The little ladybug floated alongside Marinette as she entered her room. Marinette found some cookies laying on her desk that she prepared before their mission. "You did well today, Marinette." The small kwami said to the girl. The teen smiled down at her small friend who munched on a cookie twice her size. Ever since Marinette started high school she had transformed into the heroine Ladybug. It was her job to get rid of akumas terrorizing Paris. She fought side by side with her partner, Chat Noir. His cheesy attempts at flirts and his goofy attitude never failed to make her smile. Recently their threats have become less and less. They weren't like when the pair first started fighting crime, almost everyday. Now calls for help came maybe three times a week sometimes only twice a week. It never worried either of them, the partners just assumed Hawkmoth started to withdraw. It gave more time to both hero's to finish school and get on with daily life. Marinette was fine with that, she had enough on her plate as it is. Adrien was a different story, he longed for the time of day when him and Ladybug fought crime. It was the only time he'd see his lady.

Adrien arrived home with no problems, walking through his front door shouting, "I'm home!" Natalie gave a signal she was some where in the house while his father was still not present. The school boy walked through the empty halls towards his room. He turned the knob to his familiar room and set his bag down on his bed. Plagg scampered out and thanked him for the cheese before finding some place in his room to hibernate. Adrien admitted he was tired but he couldn't fall asleep. The question kept popping up in his head. He needed to tell Ladybug his feelings, without messing it up. It's been years since they've fought together and they still don't know each other's identity's. He's messed up, multiple times, on trying to confess. Adrien even tried convincing Ladybug to reveal, but she's never given in. He wants their relationship to go somewhere and it still hasn't. Ladybug's mind is like a rock when it comes to them, not as partners but as a 'thing.'

Adrien shrugged still exhausted from fighting evil. Maybe tomorrow he'll be lucky enough for another akuma to attack the city, but with his luck he doubts it.

Marinette threw her shoes and dirty clothes in the corner of her room before changing into comfy clothes and climbing her stairs to her bed. Tikki flew beside her before sliding next to Marinette and falling asleep on her pillow. The heroine sat there for a few minutes, reviewing strategies to tell Adrien her feelings. She's messed up, multiple times, on telling her crush her true feelings. Her stuttering and fidgeting gets her no where. She wants to be something with Adrien. Sure, they've gotten closer since...ever. Her classmate even has come over and eaten a pastry with her. Yeah, it was her birthday and other people were there but they were in a booth alone, until Nino and Alya came. Marinette rolled over before getting comfortable and slipping into sleep.

So, how was it? Sorry this is my first fanfic on them but I've been obsessed with this ship for a few days and I love them so much. Leave any comments if idk you want me to change something or you want anything to happen.

Alright, well Merry Christmas Eve Eve.