"Why are you crying?".

I look up to see Sue watching me and I wiped a loose tear away I hadn't even realise I was crying, some part of me believed that things would have turned out different after that night but I guess it did and not in the way I expected.

"It's nothing, I think I'm ready to move out of the complex now and get an apartment with a buzzer or a doorman so that way I can know who's coming in and avoid any unexpected visits".

"Are you trying to tell me you don't want me coming over to your place?".

" Sue why would I want that?".

"I don't know the new change is just so sudden that's all".

"It's just looking overdue, think I'm gonna change my name to or maybe just my last name -

"Were you in prison and you escaped so now you're on the run and I'm harboring a fugitive?".

That actually made me laugh.

"Yes, so I need to get out of here before they find me".

"Oh I get it you're going ask incognito up in this bitch!, you hear that assholes we're going -

" Sue what are you doing?".

"Just playing along with the whole Bonnie and Clyde thing".

"We're not fugitives".

She sighs." Fine but first we're getting you to a hairdresser that nest on your head looks like it has a few birds living in there".

"You're probably right about that".

××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"How do you want it?". The lady at the hairdressers ask, I look up at my reflection in the mirror and my eyes look empty my face looks drained I don't feel like me, I just feel so different, I breathe in deeply as a silent pain stirs in my chest, he wanted you dead Annaliese...

"Different, I just want it different".

Meanwhile in France.........

"You look like a spy". My mother says when she sees me in my fitted leather suit.

"Well I have been known to dabble in a little espionage here and there, besides I'm dressed this way in case I have to kick someone's ass tonight".

"Where's your cell phone?".

" Right here, I know he's tracking it like the good little hacker he is so let's play a game of cat and mouse, I'll be back for dinner right after I handle things with my ex fiancé".

I whip my phone light and call him just for kicks and giggles.

"What are you wearing?".

"I get that this is a fucking game to you but trust me sweetheart when I find you game over".

"I love it when you talk dirty to me, I've been a bad girl Alex and I could use a little spanking".

"Cut the fucking crap".

"You know you like it and I know you've missed it. Do you know how hard it was for me to sit in the next room listening to you screw that little rebound? I wanted to kill her but I trust that you already took care of that right?".