"Of course I do mother and I can't wait to see him".

He's the best computer hacker I've ever met, he could've hacked that little rebounds computer the second she set foot into that prison room but no typical Alex string the bitch along so she gets too attached.

"You know she looks like me right".

"You're a tough act to follow Genie just like I taught you".

Of course I am no rebound or hooker he picks up could ever repair the damages I've did.

The SUVs pulled up at the house and we are escorted in quickly.

"I managed to save you twenty million".

"What!, that's it?, what the fuck were you doing all this time to let him take thirty freaking million from me!". I started to scream in frustration as I held onto my hair. "I'm gonna kill him!". Literally

"Genie calm down-

" Mother not now!, I'm having a fucking crisis!".

"God she's a drama queen". I heard my brother grumble under his breath.

" I wouldn't be doing this it you'd done your fucking job and hide my money!, fucking idiot!".

"Genie -

" Mother".

I stormed off in the direction of the in house gym, I'm in the mood to kick someone's ass right now. Lesson one in being a bounty hunter always learn some sort of fighting style, I can kick smiled l anyone's ass in six different ways and I'm pretty crafty with a sniper and bombs but I don't want to kill him just hurt him enough so that he bleeds.

The funny thing about Alex is that he had more than enough opportunities to kill me but never did or could do instead he just tells people I'm dead, yea he's still deep in love with me too bad for him though I just want the money.

Annaliese POV

"Where the hell have you been I've been calling for two days and you look like you've been hitting the sauce pretty hard".

I tried to mask the pain in my stomach.

"No- do I look drunk to you?".

"Yes".

"Well I'm not, I don't feel too good-

She gasped making me turn and look at her.

"You're pregnant -

Eyes opening wide heart rate running on treadmill.

"No I'm not freaking pregnant- why would you even ask that".

"It's the questions usually asked in these situations when you find you're friend looking shit faced and emptying her guts".

" Well I'm not, take me to the coffeehouse I think that's what I need". I said as I went through my phone call log from the last two days, I see the usual calls from my mother and a few from my uncle and the rest from Suzanna, I stumble over Alex's name and I delete it immediately from my phone from my life, I'm over it, somethings are just not meant to be and this is just one of them but before I do that I just need to tell him one thing perhaps a text....or maybe not here wanted me dead anyway why would he read my text. But I atleast have to let him know what asshole he was for not letting me explain myself.

First off just to make this clear this isn't a hey let's make up text, from this point on I don't want anything to do with you or your crazy ex, I didn't betray you or whatever you called it you're crazy psycho ex had men outside my parents house threatening to kill them and ten million is pretty small price to pay for keeping my parents safe, I don't want your money never wanted it and never will. You wanted me dead so let's pretend I am, forget me because I'll be forgetting you. This is goodbye Alex, it's better this way. - Annaliese.