eleven

Kate

"Then I'll kiss you" he said before forcing his lips onto mine. I tried to push him off but I wasn't strong enough.

"Kate?" I heard a hurt voice ask. He finally got off of me and I quickly walked backward, away from him. I turned to see Jake standing there. I had never seen him so hurt.

"Jake, I-" I started.

"How could you do that?" he asked. We could all hear the anger boiling up in his voice.

"Jake-" I tried again.

"Kate, I trusted you and you go behind my back and kiss another guy. Wow" he said. He turned to walk away and I tried to get him to listen. He turned around and punched the guy before turning to me.

"We're done" he said with no emotion. He walked away without looking back.

Jake

I couldn't believe it. Why would Kate do something like that? I guess some people just aren't who you think they are. I thought she was the one but its better that this happened now rather than later. I walked back to the guys and got my stuff.

"Yo, Jake!" Alex called.

"Jake?" he asked. I stormed off with a bunch of them following me.

"Just go away!" I snapped at them. I put everything in my truck and got in. The passenger door opened and someone got in.

"Dude, what happened?" Neels asked.

"I caught Kate kissing another guy" I said sheepishly.

"Are you sure that's the whole story?" he asked.

"Alissa was there and a group of guys was there too. I saw it though. Her lips were on another guys" I explained.

"Man, I know you're upset but that doesn't sound like Kate" he reasoned.

"That's what I thought" I said as I started the car. He buckled his seat belt as I started to pull out.

"Did she try to say something?" he asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Man-"

"I know what you're gonna say. I don't want to talk to her right now. I know it doesn't add up but people are like that. They're not always what you think" I argued harshly. Neels nodded and looked out the window. We got back to the apartment and I closed the car door. I stormed up to the apartment and went in. I got a plastic bucket out and opened Kate's drawer. I couldn't do it. I just stood there staring at her drawer. Neels followed me in and gave me a disappointed look.

"Dude, give it time, ok? Don't do anything drastic" he said. I nodded and fell onto my bed. He closed my door and I thought about the day. A few tears slipped out. I thought about the day before and how I thought we were planning our future together. I guess not.

Kate

I went back to Alissa's place and she gave me clothes to change into. I fell onto the couch and groaned. That quickly turned into crying. It started as angry tears. The fact that this asshole just ruined the greatest relationship I've ever had because he wanted a kiss.

"Kate?" Alissa asked. I looked at her and she sighed. She came over to me and lifted me up. She sat down and hugged me in her arms.

"He'll come around, baby. You can stay here as long as you need to" she petted my head with one hand as she tried to comfort me.

~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! This book is written the way I want to write it so if anything is wrong about it, ignore it. If you want to comment, say something nice or don't say anything at all. I love you guys but seriously why hate? Thanks for reading!