ten

Kate

I woke up to a bunch of noise in the kitchen/living room. I figured they were filming so I put mascara on. It's crazy how making my eyelashes darker makes me feel prettier. I walked out into the living room and saw Neels, Marcus, Lucas, and Alex. I got the bullhorn from mine and Jake's room. I pressed it and everyone covered their ears.

"Why?" Jake asked from the couch.

"Am I missing something?" I asked.

"Not really. You're filming today right?" he replied. I groaned and fell onto the couch beside him with my head in his lap.

"That's all we do" I said dramatically.

"I mean I thought we should talk about a tour but if you don't want to-"

"I wanna go on a tour!" I jumped up. Alissa brought me some coffee and I thanked her before realizing she was there.

"Alissa!" I cheered before hugging her. She hugged me back just as tightly. We stayed like that for a while before pulling apart. Everyone had their phones out and were taking pictures. We went to sit down and we all just hung out. We ended up on our phones and I got bored and hot.

"Can we go do something? Like go to the beach?" I asked. Everyone agreed and we all decided to meet up there. Everyone went home to get changed and we got dressed. We messed around for a while before we decided to leave. We got there around the same time as everyone else and went to find a spot to hang out. We sat on the beach for a while before we decided to surf. We went to get the surf boards out of Jake's car and then went out into the water. We got the go pros out and swam out.

"You can surf?" Neels asked. I nodded and saw a wave. I caught it and then stood up. I got all the way in and jumped off into the water. I did that a few more times before I got bored. I went to sit with Alissa and we hung out for a while.

"I want food" I said before getting up. She followed me and we went to find a place to eat. We decided to get lemonade and walked around for a while. We noticed some guys checking us out but ignored it.

"Hey ladies" one of the guys said as we passed them.

"Shut up" I said. He pretended to be hurt.

"Wow, babe, why so mean?" he asked.

"Just leave us alone" Alissa said.

"Feisty" another guy said. The first guy put his arm around me and I tried to push him off but he wouldn't let me.

"Come on, baby girl. Just one kiss and I'll leave" he smirked.

"I don't want to kiss you. Go away" I said sternly.

"Can't do that. I'm a man of my word" he insisted.

"I'm not kissing you" I replied.