C h a p t e r 13 : Special Chapter

"When I first met you, I never thought you were going to be so important to me"

Juuzou P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you think about it?" Asked Haise.
"About what...?" I asked in confuse. "About...the plan... I was talking about...the last... three hours..." Whispered Haise in embarrassment.
"Oh about that!~" I laugh in relief, remembering Hanbee told me something about that. "I don't like it. You doing too much superfluousnes actions. If we just come & got caught intentionally, like a normal humans and then attack from the inside, it will be much faster & efficient, don't you think Haise san?~" I answered. I don't understand why this guy always doing everything in the hard way.
"I see..." Said Haise, almost like he was disappointed.
"Okay, so if we do it that way, we need more than your squad, Suzuya" Said Akira. "Why?" I asked. Keijin, Hanbee and I will get inside and then Attack. Mizurou and Miyuki will attack after we will hit, and that's means we will be able to take them down... we have two special ghouls, I will take one and leave the guys the rest two but if I will take Hanbee he can- "Juuzou, we need to consider what will happened if there will be more ghouls then we think." Said Akira.
"Why would be there more?" Asked Haise. "The CCG are making observations on them for weeks, and they said there are only two special ghouls".
"She's right" I said. In the 20th Ward Owl Battle, we didn't expect the one eyed owl to come too.
"We need the Quinx squad too." Said Akira, writing something on her paper.
I wonder why they didn't let me be the leader of this Mission.
"Fine" Said Haise. "Juuzou, Mia already recovered?" Asked Haise.
"Mia? Why?" I asked. "Well she is a part of the Quinx squad" Said Haise, rubbing the back of his neck. He always does it when he is nervous.
"So what" I answered, swinging back and forth on my chair, "It's not like she will be a part of this mission" I said.
"Why not? She is a part of Haise's squad." Said Akira.
"Akira san, have you visited her?" I asked. I feel how my anger starting to control me. I try to calm down, but I can't. "What do you mean?" She said collapsing her eyebrows. "It's a simple question. Can't you answer?" I said, my tone is soft yet I want to break the table.
"No, I haven't yet" Said Akira.
"Ohhh, I see I see... And still you talk like you have seen her" I laugh.
"Juuzou, Mia will recover soon, we need her to be a part in this mission" Said Haise. Can he be more annoying than this?
"Haise sannn~ But it will be in such a long period of time~" I said.
"I will ask her today" Said Akira and got up. "Where are you going?" I asked.
"I'm going to meet Mia and ask her if she can be a part of the mission" She said and took her papers. "She won't be. She isn't ready" I send a glare. "It's MY mission, and I will decide who will be in and who will not".

"I hate it when she thinks she can do whatever she want's" I said in anointment.
"Senpai, please try to focus on your work now" Said Hanbee.
"How can I fucking focus when that women sitting now with MY Mia chan and talking about dangerous things with her" I said and got up from my table.
"Senpai, Where are you going?" Asked me Hanbee.
"I'm going to buy some doughnuts." I said and went out.
"Hey! But the wro-" He started to murmured again but I closed the door.
It was so annoying. Mia isn't fighting right, and I won't be able to teach her anything until the mission. "Juuzou!" I suddenly heard a voice. I turn to see Haise running towards me.
"Where are you going?" He asked me.
"Eat my lunch, why?" I asked.
"Can I join you?"

"I'm so sorry Juuzou..." Said Haise. I took another bit from my doughnut. So sweet~. "MMhm? Juuzou san? Are you listening to me?" He asked.
"Mhmm? Oh yea yea, what did you wanted to talk about?" I asked.
"About Mia... I just can't understand why you don't want her to fight... She's fighting very well." He said.
"Oh my, Haise san! Don't you remember what happened last time?" I said.
"Juuzou, you need to understand that it was a fight. You can't expect Mia not to get hurt if she is fighting" –" I fight too, but that's not happening to me. She broke 3 bones and has many cuts and burns. Next time she can get killed, and I don't need another loss in my life~" I said, swinging my legs under the table. I wish I could go home now.
"But she will be fighting with us, not alone" Said Haise.
"And still, if you can't see it, don't just suggest stuff" I hissed and got up. "See you at work Ha~sie san~~" I said.

If he can't see why Mia got hurt that much he don't have a right to put her in this Mission. Sending her like this without special training... how stupid!

"Senapi, what took you so long?" Asked Hanbee in the moment I walked in.
"I don't want Mia to be a part in the mission." I said, "But I can't do anything about it. It is annoying me. They are really a pain in the ass" I explained.

"Senpai, don't you think it will be better to talk with Mia about it?"Asked Hanbee.
"Mhm?" I asked. "Talk with Mia about it. Maybe she would understand you and refuse to take a part in this mission".

"Hey, Zusuya , Can you come with me for a second?" Asked Iwao.
"I need to talk with you about the mission I gave to Akira."
So he was the one who gave this weird women this mission. What a shame. "I wanted to say I gave her this mission because she has to prove herself. A week ago I send her together with Haise and Saiko to a mission which she failed. She took the wrong decisions, so I'm asking you to please follow her directions, even if you don't think she's right".

Iwao was a good friend of Shinohara san, so I respect him.
I nodded lightly and walked back to my office.
I just wonder... Why do I care?

Third P.O.V

"Mia chan~~~ I got you some doughnuts ~" Said Juuzou when he opened the door tohis apartment.
"Oh, Juuzou! You got so early today" Said Mia as she walked towards him.
"Say mia chan~~~ Did Akira came to visit you today?" Asked Juuzou.
"Actually yes. She told me about the new mission, and asked me if I could take a part in it" She answered.
"And what did you said?" Asked Juuzou.
"Well I said I will, but I need to see if my wounds will recover until our next meeting" She said.
"Oh I see~~~ But I really don't want you to go you know..." Juuzou sigh.
"Why?" Asked Mia.
"Well, you are really injured. I can't have you killed, can I?" Juuzou asked.
"It was a misunderstanding last time, Juuzou. You don't need to worry" Mia said and smiled.
"And still..." He said, "I can't let you go" He said and warped his arms, "I won't let you go" He said. "B-But Juuzou... it's my job. I know you are worried,but I have to do it. Just like you" Mia smiled.
"Hmp" He said and turn around, crossing his arms together.
"Don't be angry at me, I just... want to fight. I want to be like you one day"Mia said, blushing a bit.
"~it's fine. I need to go somewhere, so go to sleep. I will come back soon" He said as he took his coat and walked away.
'Juuzou san... what is the matter with you?' Mia thought before she went to sleep.