C h a p t e r 7 : Let me be happy

"Mia chan! I'm going off to work! Have fun studying~" Said Juuzou before waving to her and closing the door. She was studying about ghouls, their organs and Kagunes.
The first part includes only ghoul's body, the second their habits and personality, and the third include variants.

Ghouls;

Are a carnivorous and cannibalistic species that are only able to feed on humans and other ghouls.

While her studying she heard a knock on the door.
When she open it, outside was standing a young woman with pale blonde hair and purple eyes.
"Good day Nakano san. I am Akira Mado, Associate Special Class Ghoul Investigator and the leader of the Mado squad. Haise Sasaki send me here to tell you about our new mission which he wants you to be a part of." She said and bowed.
Mia greeted the young female with a smile and offered her to enter the apartment.
When Mia was done making a coffee she sat in front of Akira and said, "So, associate special class Investigator Mado san, what was that mission you were talking about?" She asked, almost making fun of the formality.
"You can call me Akira" She said with a little smile, "The mission was about the Aogiri Tree. Have you ever heard such a name?" She asked.
"Of course, I heard a lot about them" She answered.
"One of our members was killed a week ago by the ghoul under the name "Owl". As I understood, it was an artificial ghoul which means he was a human being before. As the days pass by, more and more humans are being kidnapped just like you, and by force turn into ghouls. We try as much as we can to destroy places like that, and save as much humans as we can.
Because the organization is "Aogiri tree", this case ranked pretty high. This is why we were given this mission" She explained with an serious look in her eyes. Mia could see the young lady was bothered by something.
"Okay, I understood, but how am I supposed to take a part in this?" Asked Mia, putting the cup on the table.
"It's not something we always do, but we want you to come with us. I know you still haven't done your exams, but Haise really wants you to take a part in this." Said Akira and put her cup on the table as well.
"I see. Well, when I will be given the details about the mission?" Asked Mia.
"We have a meeting tomorrow with our squad. You need to come too, it's in 8:00". Answered Akira.
"Will Juuzou be there too?" Asked Mia, thinking of how great it could be to fight next to that little freak.
"I believe so. However, I don't think he will take a part in this mission, he has a lot important things to take care about right now" She said.
'When did this boy became so serious about work...?' Mia thought.
"Okay, I have to go back to work. I will see you tomorrow. Please try to come in time" She said right after leaving the apartment.
'This girl is having deep insight and intuition' Mia thought aloud before going back to her studies.

"~Mia chan~ Are you here?" A male's voice was heard.
"Mia chan?~" He kept singing although he didn't heard anything. When he walked over to his work room, he smiled lightly to his view; Mia fall asleep on his couch with a book in her hand. Her peaceful sleeping face look so gentle, as if she was a pretty & delicate glass doll who can break by only one touch.
He felt this feeling again, only god knows how it calls.
The desire to keep her to himself growing up with every second, and not the ill one which including chains and cages, but the one which including gentle touch's and light kiss's.

"J-Juuzou" She whispered quietly. He came closer, her eyes still close. When he moved even closely, he could notice tears.
"Why my Mia chan is crying~?" He whispered, putting her hair away from her beautiful face. "J-Juuzou" she whispered again, this time louder. Her breaths were short, and her chest was falling up and down quickly.
"My pretty doll is having a nightmare? What a pain..." He said, rubbing her hand gently.
She was sobbing lightly, and still looked so pretty and adorable.
"What a narcissist are you" He said, kissing gently her head.

"You shouldn't have agreed to do that" Said Juuzou in anointment, putting his fists into the pockets in his big coat.
"But I really want to know your new partner better" Said Mia. Hanbee Abara literally begged Juuzou and Mia to come together to a new restaurant so he could meet Mia formally and get to know her better. Juuzou didn't like the idea, all he wanted is to rest along with his doll in his apartment. It was unlike Juuzou to only want to rest, but he was really tired.
"Still" he clicked with his tongue before moving his gaze to the other side of the street.
Immediately he took Mia's hand and drugged her into a dark corner between two walls.
"What the hell are you doing?" Mia whispered in anger.
"Shhh, I think we are being stalked" He said.
Mia took a peek to see a young lady with a big blue coat and blue boots.
When she turn back to say something to Juuzou, she heard a small yelp.
She noticed that girl was now in front of her, and Juuzou already managed to stuck one of his knights in her.
"Stalking people is a bad thing, Ghoul chan" Said Juuzou before planting another knight into her arm.
"S-Stop!" Said the ghoul. her face was hide by a mask.
"It hurts, isn't it?" Said Juuzou and pull out another knight, Just when Mia run in the middle.
"Mia chan? You should wait till I will be over with the ghoul so your pretty dress won't get dirty~" He said with a smile, but Mia didn't moved. She recognized the voice.
"Yui?" She asked just when the ghoul took off his mask to show his real identify. "Ohhhh so this is Yui sama~" Juuzou chuckled, making fun of the ghoul who was standing there which was unable to speak.
"Juuzou, give us five minutes please" Mia said.
Juuzou looked confused but nodded and walked away, giving the girls their space.
"Mia chan... I-I need to talk with you" Said Yui.
"Then talk" Mia said, her face showing no emotion.
"Don't be so rude! After all... we are friends" she said.
"You are wrong" Said Mia, her fits getting harder.
"How could you forget our relationship so quickly" Said Yui while her tears started to flow down.
"We weren't friends. We were a family, but you decided the wrongs decisions so it's just a memory now, am I wrong?" Said Mia, her eyes started to water too,but she didn't let the tears escape.
"Mia chan... come back, please. You don't need them, they will give you more pain then you can imagine" Said Yui, her face red and wet.
"But everywhere I go I just see pain. There is no such a thing 'A place without pain'" Mia chuckled sadly.
"I can't live like this, please, Mia, I need your help. Don't leave me. I helped you, please, help me too. I don't want to die." She sobbed.
"Then live" Said Mia and turn around to walk away.
"How could you be so heartless! I raised you as my own sister!" Said Yui when she took out her Kagune. Mia was always so jealous of Yui's Kagune. They were likeglass with light purple shade.
"Because you let me no choice!" Mia's voice stopped the attack.
"I wanted to help you but you didn't let me. You leaved me when I needed you,and now you're telling me I'm heartless? Can't you just leave me alone and letme be HAPPY for once!?" Mia yelled now, before taking another step farther. Yui screamed from anger & depress and she was about to stab Mia right in her back when Juuzou appeared and stopped her by cutting it.
"No no no, we can't have Mia chan hurt, can we?" he smiled.
"Juuzou... let's go" Said Mia, and took his hand.
Yui stood there in shock, can't stop the shamed tears flowing.
Mia didn't want Yui to die, but neither want her to be in her life again.
"Mia chan, why didn't you let me kill her? I feel she won't get off you're sign..."Said Juuzou, putting his hands behind his head. Mia just closed her eyes andwalked next to him.
"I know, I feel it too"