C h a p t e r 12 : Fly on the wall

-The other Night, I had a dream, It was about a world full of kings & queens. It was cold, dark as the night, we were the fire in the moonlight sky. We weren't divided, we were the same, and we were free but we all wore chains. 

We had a plane, to build a wall - A great divide that would never fall, to separate us from all the pain, and keep our skeletons locked away. And brick by brick, we built it so thick that it blacked out the sky and sky and all the sunlight.- 

~THOUSAND FOOT KRUTCH (Fly on the wall)

"Juuzou, why aren't you sleeping?" Mia patted his back.
"Oh... did I wake you up? Sorry,sorry, go back to sleep" He whispered turning around. "Juuzou", She whispered, "You all sweaty... did you had a nightmare?" Asked Mia.
"There's nothing you need to worry about, it's just a dream".

"Okay guys, today we starting with a new mission. The name of the ghoul is Nishiyama Hiyori. Her parents died in a war in the 1st ward. She moved to the 24th ward to continue living but the organization called "Moths" interrupted her and kidnapped her. After 12 years of pain and sorrow she managed to break free by using her new Kagune. We call her the "Big monster" due to her big and dangerous Kagune. She became mentally broken and almost insane, however, she lives' under her original name in the 13th ward. Her crimes became horrible; she started kidnapping ghouls and humans, eating them slow and painful.".
"Haise, how her Kagune looks?" Asked Nuki.

"Two huge Blue Rinkaku Kagune, two Koukaku Kagune and the rumors says she have one Bikaku, but it's noly rumors" Said Haise.

"How we going to find her?? The 13th ward is so biggggg and we are so small~" Said Saiko.

"There are some specific places she might be in. We will split up into two groups – The Suzuya squad and the Qunix squad." He said
'I won't be with Juuzou...?' Mia thought and her calm face expression turned into a sad one.

"Okay, after the lunch Akira will give each group the places, have a nice day" He said and bowed.

"Mia chan, you look ... not satisfied. Is everything is okay?" Asked Juuzou while Mia took out two Bento boxes.
"I just wanted to be in your group" She sigh and put a tamago in her mouth.
"But you are a gho- quinx. You can't be in my group. It will be against the law~" He said as he opened his mouth and let Mia put a kara aga in his mouth (Japanese fish fingers).
"But I want to fight next to you..." She whispered.

"Ne ne, Mia chan, don't be so sad. Let's make a deal~ If you will be the one who will take That ghoul down, I will treat you. If I will, you will take me to the sweet shop and buy me whatever I want~" He said and smiled.
"Okay!" Mia smiled to the thought of Juuzou treating her.

"We don't know how she looks. How we support to find her?" Asked Saiko.
"We will find her victims first" Said Haise, "And then wait until she comes back."
The first few places were in the busy streets.
Bars, Warehouses and abandoned block areas and every single corner of it.
Mia was busy with her thoughts and didn't notice she went the wrong way, but when she turn around she didn't met her group, she met a little girl. 

"C-Can you help me? I'm lost!" Said the girl, all crying.
'M-Me too...' Mia smiled nervously.
"Do you remember where you came from?" Asked Mia, walking along with that girl. "I was with my mother in the mall, and then when we were going home, she disappeared into a group of people and now I can't find her!" The girl cried out.
"Shh, don't cry. Everything is going to be okay." Said Mia and smiled.
"What is your name?" Asked the girl.
"Mia. Just call me Mia" Mia smiled. The girl stopped crying and smiled too.
"My name is Asaki." She said.
"Where do you live?" Asked Mia.
"I live with my mother and my big sister right next to the mall. I was just searching for my mom and then I got lost." Said the girl.
"I see, well the mall is not so far from here so soon we will be there" Mia said.
"Why are you wearing a white coat? And what's in this suit case?" Asked Asaki.
"I am a ghoul investigator" Mia smiled. The girl stopped walking.
"Y-You killed my father! People like you killed my father!" The girl started to scream and cry. "C-Calm down, everything is fine, I'm not going to hu-" – "Lair!" She yelled and started to run away.
'This is not good'- Mia thought and started to run after the girl.
'Fuck, she is so fast' Mia started to run faster but she tripped and fell down.
She got up again and looked at her knees. She was bleeding out.
'What a pain... I look like a little girl and not a ghoul investigator...' she sigh and rested against the wall of one of the buildings.