Chapter 37: One Good Reason

I was beginning to feel conscious again. This bastard better stop knocking me out. I realized I was in yet another dark and dingy room. No one to be seen...

In burst Stiles, Scott, Liam, and Hayden.

"Not again." Liam mumbled. He and Hayden worked quickly to try and remove the restraints that held me down.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"I was coming to see you when I noticed three dudes in trench coats alongside Theo I knew something was wrong." Stiles shook his head.

"What a lovely surprise..." a dread doctors voice echoed before we could see him. We all paused and searched around frantically trying to find the source. I could feel a strange sense of finality in his tone. Like it was going to be his last time dealing with us.

"Come out you punks!" I roared daring any doctor or Theo to show his face. I was free now and pissed. I had a very important piece of information but now I couldn't think about it. Still it occupied my thoughts...

On cue out came Theo. His eyes were tired and hair a little bit of a mess. I really wish I didn't love him right now. I don't want to hurt him. But he just might make me have to.

"You act like I want this." He muttered almost as if he was too tired to raise his voice above a low tone. What else am I to think at this point?

"What do you want?" Scott asked.

"A pack Scott! Your pack..." Theo's eyes flashed angrily at the sound of Scott talking.

"You could've just made your own..." I countered not familiar with such a surly and hostile Theo. His gaze lowered and softened. His head down he spoke once more.

"Piper baby I wanted another way but...."

"... we wouldn't accept that." The three doctors appeared and finished. " we threatened to kill all of you if Theo didn't take over. Him choosing death for you all might've been less trouble." One doctor continued.

Once again he's forced to make a decision by these doctors and it makes him the bad guy. He's done bad things... no doubt. But that doesn't change anything right now. I know who the common enemy is at this moment. The dread doctors.

I feel my dark cloud and lightning spark around me but a doctor quickly puts a needle to his throat and I stop. We all do.

"One good reason daughter... that's all I need." My father taunts. "Besides... don't you have something to share with us? With Theo?"

How did he know...?

"I'm... I'm going to have a baby. You can't kill its father..." I pleaded.

Me: HEY sorry this took so long. It's not exactly that end but in as way it is. I'll continue this story when 5b begins maybe as a new story but in most likely will continue it on here... Hope you guys liked this chapter!