Theo POV: Sold my Soul

Theo POV

She thought I was asleep. No. I was watching her sleep. Strange, but it was calming. It was hard not to move too quickly with Piper. I had to remind myself every moment not to push too far. I restrained myself even now. I wanted to pull her in closer. I wanted her fingers laced with mine. I want every part of her I can have. I don't care how greedy it sounds, she's what I want.

I ran my hand gently over her cheekbones watching her breathe. Her long black hair was strewn over her pillow in a beautiful chaos. Her deep brown skin was glowing under the moon. Gorgeous. Her face was so relaxed. Her intimidating beauty became now pure perfection in her undisturbed sleep. A frown, as if on cue  on appeared on her face. Carefully, I kissed her lightly on the forehead and traced her cheek  until she sighed and I felt her relax again. I  probably shouldn't have done that. But screw it. She so beautiful and I can't stand to see a frown on her face. I wriggled in a little closer and rested my head lightly on hers careful to still be a respectful distance and keep my hands where they belong.

This is so painful. Not having her know. Her memories of me... the dread doctors wiped it clean.

I am grateful she doesn't remember the traumatic torture. But she doesn't remember the month I spent with her captive. Piper doesn't remember loving me. She doesn't know that I've been waiting for her for months. She doesn't remember the way she used to make me lose my breath in a moment.  She can't remember these arms, my eyes, my lips...She says she remembers a prisoner set her free. That is true I did set her free. I bargained with the doctors to allow her freedom if I worked for them. Now they're here. I am praying they keep their end of the deal and leave her alone. She is all I love in this world.

If they try to harm her, I will have sold my soul to the devil for nothing...