Chapter 39: Avenged

Stiles was the first to rush in. I was huddled up blubbering. At least I think it was Stiles. I didn't want to open my eyes. But it smelled like Stiles and... blood. More wailing. How? I was going to have something in my life. Ours. Mine and Theo's. It's completely scary and there was no guarantee on anything. But for the chance of of having an option in the first place was stolen.

My father is dead now. I have close no one. I have to keep the ones I love safe. Mason. Theo. Stiles. Everyone the whole pack and my only surviving family member.

Who I assumed to be Stiles set me in the tub still fully clothed. I opened my eyes, done wailing. It was indeed him. He was holding a wet wash cloth. I hadn't realized it but my arm was covered in blood. Was I bleeding there? Did I get cut it the fight? Didn't care enough to notice... Not that I ever did.

Stiles knelt beside me and helped me out of my jacket and I just sat there numb I was wearing a tank top and I could now see the somewhat healing gash. Stiles slowly placed the cloth on my skin. I just clenched my teeth. Pain was all I was feeling already anyways.

Eventually it didn't hurt anymore. Now he just cleaned up the dried up blood on me. My back, shoulder, face and hands. My hands trembled so violently and even more so when he held them.

"Oh Piper. I'm so sorry." He said . His voice was crackling from either a dry throat or emotion. I just look at him and shrugged.

"What did I expect?" Another tear escaped after a 15 min dry spell. "I just-... I just want them.... dead. And I know just how to do it."