Chapter 41

Recap:
I turned my attention back to the idiot in my grasp. I extended my claws into his neck and blood poured out. I struck my hand into his chest and brought out his heart while looking him dead in the eyes. I threw his heart away and cut off his head.

That would teach him a lesson not to mess with me OR my mate.

----------

Still Darshana's POV.

Okay now I'm really worried. I have no idea where Demetrius is and it's really nerve wrecking. I have no idea why I am even scared. When I get my hands on that man, I am going to tear him apart limb by limb without any mercy.

"Darsh!" I heard Derek's voice screaming for me in my head. I turned around to look for him and saw a couple of rogues on him. These rogues are supposed to be all gone now but they just keep multiplying. I ran to help him but was pushed back by another rogue.

"Stay out of my way!" I screamed at the rogue and burned it to ashes. "Stupid rogues." I muttered to myself and ran to help Derek but Raiden had already taken care of it.

"I had that." I whined and he laughed.

"Well you have many of them. Look." I looked around and saw many of them.

"You're right." He laughed and walked up to me. I kissed him and he laughed.

"In the middle of the fight?" He questioned.

"Don't judge. I couldn't resist." I blushed and put my hands up in surrender.

"I'm gonna shift into my wolf. It's been so long since I've let him out." Raiden said and I giggled. It's so funny how we are having this conversation in the middle of the fight. Raiden shifted into his wolf which was exactly like mine.

"Beautiful." I said to him through the link.

"Just like you." I laughed at what he said and left him to do his thing. Something caught my eye in the forest. I saw where the rogues were coming from. From the west side of the forest. I growled in anger and ran to the place while killing rogues that were obstructing my way.

"Don't obstruct me!" I screamed and punched one of the rogues in the throat. I ran to the west side of the forest and sure enough, I saw rogues running towards me. They halted when they saw me and I smirked. I stretched out both hands and fire came out and burned the rogues in front of me. They all growled at me with so much anger.

"You will not enter anymore." I stomped my foot on the ground and the ground divided and all the rogues entered. I walked over to the divided ground and stretched out my hand. Fire was now in the middle of the divided ground. I smiled in satisfaction to what I've done and headed back to the fight. The rogues have now decreased in number all thanks to me. I grinned.

It was remaining about fifty rogues left and they were surrounded.

"Shift! All of you!" All the rogues shifted back to their human form and stood there naked. Raiden came in front of me to block me from seeing their nakedness but I stepped to the side and eyed him.

"Where is your master!" They looked at each other and smirked.

"You think we are going to tell you?" One of the rogues said.

"I was hoping you'd say that." My dad shook his head and used his powers on the rogue who spoke. He entered the rogue's mind and manipulated him to kill about ten of them.

"You want to talk now?" I folded my hands.

"Never. We will serve our master till death!"

"Enough of this drama bullshit! Just tell us where Demetrius is." Brian rolled his eyes. The rogues kept silent.