Chapter 26

Darshana's POV.

"You guys wanted to see me?" I asked as I entered Derek's office where he was with May.

"Yes Darsh. Please take a seat." Derek said and I took a seat near May. I rubbed her bulging tummy and she giggled and I smiled back at her.

"So what's up?" I asked as I propped my elbows on his desk and supported my head with my hands.

"It's about Raiden." May said and I sat up straight.

"What about him?" I asked. It's been three days since Brian visited and I was feeling worse than usual. Derek explained more of the bond. He told me that when mates are far away from each other, it weakens them and that's exactly what it's doing to me. I really need Raiden but it's not gonna be that easy. Raiden was supposed to come a long time ago but I told Derek to tell Raiden I didn't want to see him. Raiden tried everyday but I refused to see him.

"We want you to go back to him. Please Darsh, he is your mate and you need to be with him. Your nightmares are getting worse and you need your mate by your side. I hate it when you are suffering like this." Derek begged but I still wasn't going to give in very easily.

"Derek's right. You really need to go back to him. Forgive him Darsh." May said.

"I've forgiven him already but I'm okay here. I don't need to go back to Raiden. I am okay on my own." I said stubbornly. I looked at Derek and he looked quite angry.

"Please Da-" May said but was cut off by Derek.

"I'm really tired of begging you Darsh. Do you know what you are doing to yourself?! You could get sick if you keep staying away from Raiden! Do you know how much I care about you?! You are the little sister I never had and I want what's best for you." He whispered the last part and I rushed over to him and hugged him tightly.

"I know you want what's best for me. You know how I am, I don't give in too easily but I will go back to him today. Please don't be angry with me." I said and pressed my head on his shoulder.

"I'm not angry with you. I can never be. I love you Darsh." He kissed my hair. I heard sniffling and I turned to see May wiping her tears. Damn, she is so hormonal this days.

"You guys are so cute." She said still wiping away tears. Derek and I laughed at her and she laughed too.

*******

"Okay guys, I'm done packing, again, for the third time." I said with humor in my tone.

"Hopefully it would be the last." May said and I giggled. Derek begged me to drop my tough exterior and be my normal self and I'm considering it. I am not gonna be mean to Raiden anymore. I will accept him as my mate.

"Shall we?" Derek asked and we nodded. He picked up my bags and we headed to his car. We were approaching Raiden's territory and I was kind of nervous. May looked at me and she smiled and held my hands.

"It's okay. I've been there before." May giggled and I smacked her.

"Derek! Darsh hit me." May whined and faked a cry. I looked at her in shock as I looked at Derek who slammed on the brakes and parked the car. Derek might be sweet to me but when it comes to his mate now that's she is pregnant, he is way protective of her and if you hurt her, he gets violent.

"You touched my mate." He said in malicious voice. I froze on my spot and looked at May who silently giggled. That little witch!

"Baby calm down. I was just joking." She giggled again and I glared at her.

"Very sneaky May, very sneaky." Derek chuckled and continued driving.

"So I don't get a sorry?" I asked and he said no. I folded my arms like a child who was refused candy.

"We are hereee." May chirped excitedly. We got down and I saw Raiden run out the door and froze. He looked horrible. He had dark bags under his eyes, he looked slimmer and pale.

Raiden's POV.

I was laying on the couch thinking about Darsh. I regret everything I ever did to her. I was lost in thoughts till I smelled her wonderful scent. I shot up from the couch and ran out the door and there she was, looking as beautiful as ever. I ran to her and stopped a foot away from her. The next thing she did shocked me and it took me a second to react. She hugged me and I hugged her back very tightly. We released each other and I fell on my knees and hugged her waist tightly.

"Please forgive me. I am so sorry. I regret everything I said to you and I was a fool for that. Please forgive me." I begged as tears fell down my eyes. I didn't care who was watching, I wanted my mate back. She wiped my tears away and stood up. She walked closer to me and hugged me again.

"I forgive you Raiden." My mood instantly changed to that of a happy one. I picked her up and spun her around. She giggled and I put her back on her feet. I held her close to me because I didn't want to ever let her go again. I saw Brian, Winter, Jacob, Ryan and Ryker approaching us. I heard someone call my name and I turned and saw Derek and his mate. I walked over to them and greeted them.

"If you fuck up again Black, I promise to destroy you and your pack." Derek threatened. Derek never makes empty threats.

"I promise to try my best." He nodded in satisfaction. I turned to his mate whose tummy was now bulging out. "How is the baby?" I asked and she smiled widely.

"The baby is fine, thank you for asking." I nodded at her. I couldn't wait for Darsh to carry my pups.

"Easy there buddy. We just got our mate back." Alex chuckled and I laughed in my head. He has relaxed now that Darsh is back.

"We will be on our way now." Derek said and called Darsh over.

"You are leaving now?" Darsh said.

"Yes Darshy. Be a good girl alright?" She nodded and he kissed her head. May kissed her on the cheek and they left. I pulled her closer to me and inhaled her scent.

"I missed you." I whispered into her ear and she shivered.

"I missed you too." She giggled. I am really liking this new side of her. She's finally admitting her feelings for me. Perks of never giving up. I looked and still saw them standing at my front door. Darsh ignored them and went inside. I picked up her bags and followed her inside.

"Raiden please wait." Brian said. I knew about Brian's visit to her and how she didn't listen to him. I stopped and turned to him.

"Please tell Darsh I'm sorry. We are sorry. We didn't mean the things we said to her." Brian said with so much remorse laced in his voice.

"Tell Darsh I miss her and I want to talk to her." Winter said with tear stained eyes. I glanced at the twins and they said nothing but their eyes held remorse. Then they spoke up.

"Our mates and we are very sorry. We didn't mean those things we said to her." Ryan spoke up. I shook my head at them.

"I'll know what I can do." I left them and entered the house to join my princess who was finally back with me. I hope I won't fuck up this time. This is the happiest day of my life.

Yaaayyy! Darsh is back with Raiden! About time. Anyways, please don't forget to vote and comment please. Thank you so much!