Chapter 11

I woke up to see a gift by my bedside. A gift?

I took the gift and unwrapped it and there was a dress with a note inside. The note read:
"Put this on. I'll pick you up at 3pm.
Love, Raiden."

I laughed at how pathetic he was to buy me a dress and tell me what to do. I kept the box at the corner of my room and threw the stupid note away. I took a quick shower and put on sweatpants with a hoodie. I laid on my bed and listened to songs all through. I glanced at the clock in my room and it was 3pm. I laughed inwardly because any second now, Raiden will come in and he came in right on time.

"Okay. You're dressed now le-" he looked at me and saw that I wasn't dressed. His face hardened and I stifled a laugh.

"What?" I asked emotionless.

"I said you should get dressed now because we are going on a date." He said while folding his hands. Then I took in his appearance. He was wearing a buttoned up black shirt but he rolled up the sleeves. He wore black pants and paired it up with good looking shoes. He looked expensive which made me wonder how rich he was.

The way his muscles popped out like it was gonna rip out from his shirt. He looked really se-. You can't be thinking of this! Don't let the stupid bond have any effect! Resist it!

"I'm not going anywhere." I said as I folded my hands too. I saw his eyes turn pitch black.

"You are going alright." He smiled mischievously.

"Make me." I said as I glared at him.

"You snuck out yesterday for one of your missions, came back, killed one of my pack members and buried him. There are punishments for what you have done but as my mate, I'm gonna let you go free if you go on a date with me." He smirked.

I paled when he said that. I didn't know he was even there. How stupid of me.

"What kind of punishment? I will rather take it than go on a date with you." I spat. I saw hurt in his eyes but it quickly vanished.

"Punishment is by death. Once I tell the pack what you did, I assure you that Brian would be the first to kill you and trust me, you wouldn't want that princess." He smirked.

There is no way I'm gonna die in the hands of Brian. I decided to go on the damn date with him. Part of me wanted to go and the other part wanted to kill him. I love the other part of me that wants to kill him.

"Fine. Just leave so I can get ready." I said in defeat. He smiled like he just won a gold medal.

"I'll be waiting outside for you." He said and left the room.

There was no way I was putting on that dress. So I decided to wear a white button up shirt and rolled up the sleeves. I matched it with a pair of white skinny jeans and white converse. I plaited my hair in a side fishtail braid and wore lipgloss. I took my phone and my purse. I made sure to put a gun in my purse just in case. I went downstairs and walked outside and met him there. As soon as he turned around to look at me, his eyes turned pitch black as he looked me up and down. That was probably lust.

"Wow. You look great princess." He said as he tried to take my hand but I took a step back and his face fell at what I did.

"I see you decided to match with me." He smirked. I gave him a confused look and he motioned to our outfits. Shit! I forgot what he wore and wore the same, but in a different color. His, black and mine, white. So stupid.

"Whatever. Let's just get this over with." I said as I started walking ahead.

"So eager to start this date huh?" He chuckled and I glared at him.