Chapter 30

Omg! I'm so excited with what I've achieved so far in this book! *dancing*. Thank you guys for your support :* ENJOY!

Darshana's POV(when she was transforming)

I couldn't stand the heat. It was all over my body. I felt like everything in my body was changing and reconstructing. I was screaming inside but audibly. I wanted the pain to go but it looked inevitable. What's going on with me! I felt something trying to break free inside of me and I was struggling with it. I didn't know if I was possessed by demons.

"Let me out!" A voice screamed in my head but I kept fighting it. I couldn't let that voice win. I was screaming and shouting in agony but no one could hear me.

"Let me out Darsh!" The voice screamed again and this time, everything in my body fired up. I couldn't take the pain anymore. I couldn't fight it anymore. It felt like my organs were twisting and turning, like my blood was replaced with acid and burning sulphur. I was scratching and clawing at my skin but none of it was physical because I knew I blacked out after Raiden marked me. It felt like I was being drenched in boiling hot oil.

"Please Darsh. Let me out and the pain will stop. I'm trying to break free from this. Please stop fighting it and let me out." The voice pleaded. It was a feminine voice. I finally used the last ounce of strength I had to stop fighting the voice and let it take over me. Suddenly, I felt myself changing. My body wasn't the same anymore. I felt stronger and more powerful than I ever have before.

Then my eyes opened.

"Hi." The same voice I heard spoke again.

"Who are you?" I said in my head hoping the voice would hear me.

"I'm Hope, your wolf." My wolf? The hell? I'm a werewolf? But how? A lot of questions are running through my mind right now.

"Don't worry. All your questions would be answered very soon."

"How soon?" I asked but she didn't answer. Then I looked at my surroundings and saw Raiden, Winter, Brian, Jacob and the twins. They all had a look of horror on their faces. I shot up from the bed and they all took a step back except Raiden who rushed to me and hugged me and rested his head on my shoulder. I hugged him back.

"My princess. I was so scared that I had lost you." He muffled in my shoulder. We broke away from the hug and I kissed him passionately. He was shocked at first but he kissed back. We were going in sync for about a minute till a voice broke us apart.

"Ahem. Uh guys?" Winter said. I looked at her and she still had a horrified look on her face.

"Why are you guys looking at me like I'm some type of ghost." I chuckled and they laughed nervously. I turned to Raiden, "what's going on?"

"Just relax babe." Raiden said slowly.

"What's going on?!" I asked, slightly raising my voice. I got up from the bed and started walking towards Jacob but he backed away. Confusion was running through my mind. The next thing they did shocked me. They bowed down to me including Raiden.

"Why the hell are you bowing to me?" I asked confusedly. I didn't understand what was going on at all.

"Can someone please explain what's going on-" I froze when I saw myself in the mirror. I recognized it was Raiden's room. I walked to the mirror and froze again. My eyes were silver and my hair was white. I can't believe this. I was a royal werewolf. That explains why they bowed down to me. The royal werewolves are the highest in rank of werewolves. They rule and dictate what goes on in packs. The alphas are their betas. They know everything that happens in the werewolf world. I felt a hand wrap around my shoulder and I turned to see Raiden. I felt all the tingles and sparks hundred times. The bond was so much stronger now and I could feel what he was feeling because right now, he's feeling happy and elated.