Chapter 47

Yay, Christmas!

Christmas morning, Becky awoke to the sounds of shuffling about in the near distance. She automatically reached around to where Kelley should be to discover him gone. One at a time, she opened her eyes to find him crouching down on the floor beside the bed. He was looking at her with an expectant yet hesitant expression on his handsome face.

"Merry Christmas, love." He leant in and gave her a quick kiss.

"Kelley..." She sat up and happily wrapped her arms around his neck. "Merry Christmas."

"Becky..." he whispered, holding her dear. "I've come to care a great deal for you."

"Me too, for you," she said, still rather sleepily.

He pulled away for a moment and gazed at her. She was a vision, all mussed up and well used. He smiled crookedly at the memory of their most recent romp.

He'd left her thoroughly sated, not an inch of her went untouched. He could still hear her cries of abandon as he'd fucked the living daylights out of her the night before. She'd been a rag doll in his hands. They'd passed out exhausted in each other's arms.

He took a deep breath and sighed. When he awoke, he had only one thing on his mind. He only hoped she would accept his last-minute Christmas surprise.

"How long have you been up?" she asked, curling her fingers around his red streaked fringes. He was already dressed, albeit casually so. When she looked over his shoulder, she was surprised to see the room in such disarray. Then she realized that all her things were in there. Her suitcase, her clothes hanging over the back of a chair, the contents of her drawers, strewn around the foot of the bed by her feet. "What's going on? Why are my things all over your room?"

"Becky..." he paused, suddenly hesitant. Perhaps he'd acted in haste. Would she be mad? Would she turn him down? At the time, he thought it romantic. Now, he realized he should have been more organized. He should have had it all done long before she awoke.

"Kelley?"

"Becky, I wanted to surprise you... I want... I want you to share my bedroom. I want you in here with me, always." he paused, looking very nervous. "I hope you..."

Before he could utter another word, Becky leapt up and grabbed him around his neck, and squealed with joy! "Yes, Kelley, I'd love to share your room!"

"Whew... so you're not upset?" he asked, cradling the back of her head.

"Why would I be upset?" she asked, sitting back. "I'll miss being kidnapped out of my bed in the middle of the night," she said with a smile. "But I can think of nothing better than to fall asleep in your arms from now on."

"Well then, Merry Christmas, Becky."

Leaving Kelley to the task of setting her up in his room, she got herself ready and went downstairs to greet her other housemates. She found Dorian in the kitchen, frying up bacon and eggs. The first thing she did was give him a hug around his waist.

"Morning, Becky, Merry Christmas," he said, happily reciprocating the affection.

"Merry Christmas, Dorian." She looked around just in time to catch Keegan entering the room, hugging his arms around himself. She couldn't help but smile, seeing him wearing his furry black Santa hat.

"Where's my hug?" he asked with a mischievous smile.

"Right here," she said, meeting him at his chair. "Ooh, you're shivering." Becky instinctively ran her hands up and down his arms.

"It's freezing down in that basement," he said, dragging her into his lap, absorbing her warmth.

"Aww... hey! I know, guess what?" she said, inspired.