"Oh, Becky, my God, what have I done?" he gasped when he withdrew his fingers and inspected his hand. Blood... her blood was all over his hand. "No, say it isn't so."

"What's the matter, Kelley?" she slurred, completely unaware of anything other than the fact that she felt wonderfully weightless.

Distraught and guilt-ridden, Kelley panicked. He couldn't tell her what he'd just done, that he'd robbed her of her virginity with his hand on the kitchen counter of all places, with Crispin just down the hall no less.

She was obviously under the influence of the wine, and he'd taken advantage of her. God, how could he have done such a thing? Oh, the guilt! She trusted him!

Quickly rinsing the evidence away in the sink, he grabbed her around her behind and carried her upstairs. "Oh, I love you, Kelley," she murmured, resting her head on his shoulder, feeling all warm and fuzzy.

"Ugh... Becky, I don't deserve... I'm so..."

Tenderly tucking her in under the sheets, he watched and waited until she fell asleep. He then stealthily undressed her, carefully wiping away all evidence of what he'd done. Taking one of his shirts, he gently put it on her.

"You take such good care of me," she sighed languidly.

"Sleep, love. Get your rest," he said, stroking her cheek until she relaxed and fell back asleep.

Wrestling with his conscience, Kelley agonized over how he was going to tell her what he'd done. Unable to stand his own company, he quietly let himself out of his room and closed the door behind him.

***

"What the hell happened to you?" Crispin asked, watching Kell skulk into the living room and slump into his chair.

"I don't want to talk about it..." Kell grumbled with his hands up over his eyes.

"Right then, see you both tomorrow. Goodnight," Keegan said, getting up and walking away, not having the attention span to deal with the obvious drama that was about to unfold.

The two pensive Goths sat in silence for a few moments before the front door opened. Dorian's voice along with a feminine giggle jarred them out of their preoccupations. "Heather, let me introduce you to my housemates," Dorian said, proudly presenting his very pretty, blonde haired friend.

"Hello," she said, hesitantly wiggling her fingers at the two brooding Goths.

"Hey..." Kell grunted, still so lost in his thoughts.

"Hi there, sweetling," Crispin said with a raised eyebrow, looking from the perky little blonde to Dorian. Another mundane looking for a thrill, he quickly surmised. "Got any friends for me?" he all but hissed.

"Um..." she frowned, looking to Dorian for reassurance.

"Fuck you, Crispin. Be nice," Dorian scoffed, making light of the situation. "Don't mind him, he's just jealous."

"Yeah, that's it," Crispin said with a roll of his eyes.

"Hey, where's Becky?" Dorian asked, looking around, hoping to introduce her to Heather. She'd get a kick out of knowing that he'd finally gotten up the nerve to approach the girl in the Santa hat. It had taken some rather intensive flirting and a lot of convincing, but the shy girl eventually agreed to come with him.

"Sleeping..." Kelley muttered.

"Oh, that sucks, I thought we were going to all stay up and party," he shrugged, glancing apologetically at Heather. He was pretty sure that she had only agreed to come over because she was expecting another girl to be around. As it was, she looked like she was about ready to bolt. One Steampunk was challenging enough to be around, let alone two more sulking Goths.

"Come along, sweetheart. Why don't we go get you something to drink?" Dorian suggested, taking Heather into the kitchen by the hand.

"Okay..." she said, eager to get away from his two intimidating housemates. "Umm... I don't know if this is such a good idea," she said, hesitating as Dorian poured her a glass of wine.

Unable to sit any longer, Kell got up and followed them on his way into the backyard. "Best to listen to your instincts," he grumbled, overhearing her as he passed on his way out the back door.

"What the fuck, man?" Dorian frowned, noticing Heather startle. "Crispin, what's up with him now?"

"How the fuck should I know," Crispin said, pouring himself another glass of wine before following Kelley into the backyard.

"Aw... come here, sweetheart. You're all right," Dorian said, wincing at the look of doubt that came over Heather's face as her smile turned to a frown. God, what had he been thinking, bringing a nice girl like her back here?

***

"Right then, out with it," Crispin demanded, sitting with Kell in the garage. "Go on. What did you do?"

"I fucked up," Kell groaned with his head in his hands.

"That much I can tell," Crispin snickered. "Oh, come on, Kell, what could be so bad? Did you snap her in half?" He pretty much guessed something had gone terribly wrong between the time he left the kitchen and Kell joining him in the living room. "Kell, am I going to have to kick your ass?"

Before he could stop himself, Kelley confessed the whole sordid incident. After a few moments of silence, and being on the receiving end of Crispin's scowl, he couldn't stand it anymore. "Well, say something!" he shouted when Crispin didn't respond.

"Seriously, what the fuck am I supposed to say to that?" Crispin said aghast. "Lord, she would have been better off with me. At least, I would have waited until she wasn't drunk."

"Shut the fuck, man. I feel awful as it is."

"And so you should!" Crispin scoffed, glaring at Kelley.

"What am I going to tell her?" Kell said.

"Nothing! You tell her nothing. Hopefully she won't even remember," Crispin said, shaking his head, disgusted.

"The worst part is..."

"It gets worse?" Crispin balked. "The girl gets drunk for the first time in her life, you take advantage of her, rob her of her virginity like an animal, and it still gets worse?" he gasped incredulously.

"Ah, man, I had this whole romantic weekend getaway planned. I was going to do everything right."

"Well, fuck... forgive me if I don't give a shit what you had planned! Just you fix this or I will."

"What the hell does that even mean?" Kell frowned.

"It means, I'll take her for myself! I'll give her a night she won't ever forget, an experience she deserves! Not just a cheap thrill up on the kitchen counter, for Pete's sake!"

"You stay away from Becky!" Kell shouted, lunging at Crispin.

"Fuck you, too," Crispin hissed, quickly dodging Kell's half-hearted attack. "Pathetic." Shaking his head, Crispin left the garage without another word.

***

To be continued...

****

Did you enjoy this chapter? If you did, be kind enough to give it a star. Every little bit helps!

Hey, don't forget to hit the FOLLOW button, and be sure to add House of Goths to your WATTPAD Library, so you don't miss the latest chapters and updates.

****

House of Goths Copyright © 2014 by Maria Bernard ISBN: 978-0-9938067-3-5

****