Chapter 16

There he stands.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Well I still hate you"

"So, Hayes isn't hurting me and the rest of the boys aren't, so why are you still going to continue?"

"Just cause the boys aren't hurting you right now doesn't mean they will never do it again"

"I'm pretty sure Hayes won't hurt me ever again."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well while I was in the hospital he came by everyday and stood till he had to leave." i said with a smirk

"What the fvck?" He said angry than slapped me.

"Why would he fvcking go see you?" He added than kicked me in the stomach

"He doesnt like or care for you!" He said than just started beating me up.

He just kept hitting me and saying hurtful things.

"You're a worthless piece of shit!"

"You should of died in the hospital!"

Nobody likes you. You should of cut harder and deeper!"

"Kill yourself!"

Now im covered in blood, bruises, and cuts. I cant even move and im breathing slow. I need somebody. Someone.

"HELP ME!" I screamed but i knew nobody can hear.

"Haha you think somebody can hear? Well you're wrong! Besides if they can hear you they wouldnt want to save a piece of trash like you!" He screamed at me

Maybe he's right. Im not worth it. Maybe nobody even does care about me.

"Ethan?"

"What the fvck do you want?" He spat at me

"Can you just kill me already? You're right. Im worthless. Nobody cares about me. Im just a wate of air. And i would be better off dead. Everybody would be happy."

I said now crying. I cant. I hate my life.

"I care about you. You arent worthless. I love you Ali."

Somebody said. I turned around and seen...

"Hayes?"

"Yeah Ali. I fucking love you so much. I have since i relized what i have been doing to you ever since freshman year was so bad and terrible for me to do to you. I only did it for popularity. I should of stood by your side every time you needed somebody. I know i made mistakes very bad mistakes in life and i regret it all so bad."

"I-i dont know what to say. Hayes, im sorry. But i cant love you back-"

"Why not?"

"Mmhmm Hello im still here!" Ethan said getting more angrier.

"Well you can leave now dumb ass!" I said in a duhh voice

He started stepping closer to me

"Step away from her now!" Hayes said angry

"Or what?" Ethan said with a smirk slowly stepping closer to me

"Or else i will kick your ass!!"

I've never seen Hayes this mad. His veins in his neck is popping out. Oh god he kinda looks hot. Stop it, it's not the time.

"You've said that before and did you? No so why do you keep saying that and you will never do it. And again like I said before I'm Not scared of you!" Ethan said