Chapter 4

I went back up to my room. Then once I got to lay down on my bed the the door bell rang. Ugh. "Ali get the door" "ugh why can't you. Your closer to it."I swear he's so god damn lazy! How am I supposed to live with him. For a week.great *note the sarcasm *"just come get the god dumb door you fucken loser" "gosh fine I will get it!" I went downstairs to go open the door to find all the boys here. What the heck I don't remember them getting here. I got interrupted with my thoughts by another ring front the door. I opened it to see destiny. Finally she is here. "Hey ali!" "Hey des!" "Shut up you guys are so annoying!" Yelled Hayes. "Ugh why is he here" "well his mom made him stay here for the next week or so" "sucks to be you!" I just gave her the death stare. "You think. Are you hungry?" "Yeah alittle . how about we get taco bell?" "Yass. Taco bell is life!" "Ahah. Yes indeed it is. Now go get dress. Wait you were dress like that when they were here?" " yes, I don't even know when they got here." " okay well go get dress." "Okay, okay I will." We both went to my room."let me take a quick shower." "Okay but hurry." Okay I will"

       I jumped in the shower. Did what I needed to do. I got out went to my closet to find what to wear. But before I almost dropped my towel I realized something. "Ayy des can you turn around." "Ugh yes now hurry. After we are going to the mall." "For sure." I focused on what to wear until I found it. I picked out a high waisted black jeans with a tight turtleneck crop top and some black high converse. And I straighted my hair with the tips slightly curled. I applied my make up which was mascara and foundation with little bit of Blush and my red lipstick. "Are you almost done Ali. You take forever." Gosh she complains for everything. But you gotta love her. I took once more glanced at myself in my long mirror. "Ahah. Yes I'm done!" "Finally. Oh my Gosh you look so pweetty!" "Ahah. Thanks. So do you." I looked at what she was wearing was a black skirt with crop top that says "sassy much" and white converse. And her hair was in a messy ponytail but still looked cute. And she only wear mascara.

We want downstairs went to the kitchen and grabbed to waters for me and des and went towards the door. "We are leaving. Were going to taco bell want anything?" " well you look pretty!" Luke said. Which of course I blushed. Me and Luke use to date only for like a month because he cheated but I didn't really care. I still liked him a little bit. But now im loosing feeling for him which is great because I don't wanna be with a bully. I guess Hayes notice because he said something " yeah I want 2 soft taco with a root beer. Thanks here is 10 dollars." "Okay well do you guys want anything?" All I heard was "no" and "nahh". We were gonna leave but i felt somebody staring at my ass so I looked back and just to catch hayes staring. I winked at him and closes the door.

**yes its a short chapter I know. But i will try to make the next one longer.**