Chapter 9

Hayes P.O.V

I get a phone call from a random number. I don't want to pick up but i do anyways. "Hello?" "Hi this is Daniel. I'm not sure if you remember me or not but i'm ali's brother." "I do remember, um but why are you calling me?" "Well is ali in the hospital and i wont be able to make it. Wait aren't you ali best friend?" "uh y-yes and um why is she in the hospital?" Why would ali be in the hospital? I'm so curious. "Can you please just go to the hospital, she should be awake and they could explain to you." "Of course i will." "Thank you it means a lot to me. It sucks i cant go." "You're welcome." "Okay bye Hayes" "Bye."

What the hell is she gonna think when i walk through those hospital doors? Oh well i have to go for Daniel. I wonder what happened..

I get ready to take a quick shower. I do what i need to do. I get out and go straight to my closet. I just pick out a plain white t-shirt, with Adidas pants, and my red vans. I comb my hair and fix it to where it looks fresh. I call Gilinsky if he could pick me up and take me to the hospital. He kept asking why, all i said was its personal. He said he will be here in 10 minutes because he has to pick up his girlfriend, Melodie, ew i cant stand her.  She tried getting at me, GROSS! She also tried getting at most of our friends.  She is such a hoe. But if hes happy, dont we gotta be happy for him? Well i will support them even if i dont like her at all. Like she is a homie hopper. ugh. I just want to throw up thinking about her.

*Beep* *Beep* finally he is here. Its been 20 minutes. His girlfriend probably had to finish caking her face. I get into his car and they both tell me hi. I only tell G hi. I am not talking to her. She ruined the jacks friendship. "Melodie told you hi Hayes." Gilinsky said. "Hmm, sorry i wasn't paying any attention." i lied. "Whatever just tell her hi. "Hi." i said with disgust. "Really Hayes. Tell her hi right. Stop being a fucking asshole." "What the fuck G? What has gotten into you? You're just a plain dick now." He pulled over and stopped the car. "Im not driving until you tell her hi right." "I already told her hi." "Just tell her fucking hi again, but polite man." "Ugh fine. Hi melodie." i said with a fake smile. He continued to drive. I cant stand him when he is with her. 

We finally get there at the hospital. "Thanks G." "No problem bro." 

I walk inside and i go up to the front desk. "Hi, im here to see Alison Espinosa."  "Are you a family member or a friend?" She asked very polite. "Im a friend but almost like a brother to her." i lied. I was like a brother to her. "Fine i will let you in, but you should know, she isn't awake right now. She in a very critical condition right now." "What do you mean? Her brother had said she should be awake. She was awake when he left." "Oh he didn't tell you? She was having breathing problems. She hasn't woken up. Well she has been here for a month now. She has been 'asleep' for two days now." "Wow, he didn't tell me that. Can i just see her?" "yes, second floor to the right and room number is 107." "Thank you." "You're welcome." 

I walked up to her room and there she was. Laying there looking pale. She didn't look like her self at all. Her hair was messy and her lips slightly apart. I miss her so much. It was quiet until i heard "She isn't gonna make it, you know?" i looked behind me and seen somebody i dont know. "Who are you?" i asked "Im her cousin, April. You dont need to tell me who you are. I already know." 'Wait you do?" "Yeah, you're the asshole who bullied my cousin." "Oh." "yeah, so uh-um what are you doing here?" she asked searching my face expression for something. "Her brother called me and asked if i could come to the hospital because he doesn't want her to be alone. But he just doesn't know what she went through well what happened between us. He still thinks we are best friends." 

"I knew it" she said. 'Huh?" im so confused "You love her" "Wait what? No i dont." "Dude its so predictable. You could of made up a stupid excuse or you could of told him the truth. You even told her you miss her. You said that out loud by the way. And plus i seen the way you look at her. You look at her like if she is the most beautiful girl in the world and you could get lost those eyes of hers. I know its hard to confess you're love for someone you bully, you're ex-best friend." "I-I dont uh-um. I cant be though." "You can be, you're just choosing not to accept the fact you love her." " I think you're right." "I know im right. Plus i think she might even be in love with you too. I could tell why she would love a guy like you." "I have to go, but tell her i was here and make sure you treat her right and loyal." she said then left.

It has been a couple of days since i came here and she still hasn't woke up yet. What if she doesn't wake up?" My life would be over. I cant lose her again. Please wake up baby. I promise to stop hurting you and love you each minute we live. Please wake up so i could see those eyes i get lost into and you're beautiful smile. Please ali, I-I love you.