Chapter 5

We are on our way to taco bell. We have been talking about random things. I turn on the radio and Only by Nicki Minaj came on. "OMG this is my jam!!" I yell.

"Yo I never fucked Wayne, I never fucked Drake, On my life, man, fuck sake, If I did I'd Minaj wid' him and let 'em eat my ass like a cupcake, my man full, he just ate, I don't duck nobody but tape"

We both sang out loud. By the time the song end we were there at taco bell. We went inside the line wasn't that long, luckily. The cashier yelled next and me and des went to the cashier. "Hello may I take your order!" He said with out even looking at us. I order our food and then before he told us how much it cost he looked up. Zayummm. Can I say he was drop dead gorgeous. "That would be $20.38 please." "Um yeah here the money." He just kept staring at me. He had these amazing brown eyes. And perfect jawline ! His hair was perfectly done. You could tell he had really nice abs. He was about my age. He had a perfect smile. Perfect white teeth. What's the word to describe him?.....Flawless!

We went to sit and wait till our food was ready. "Dude Ali he likes you!" Des said loud. "Shhh your loud. And no he doesn't" "sorry but he does look at the way he couldn't take his eyes off you. And he still can't. "Huh?" I was confused. Still can't. "Ali look at him." I look at him and he still is looking at me. I already know I'm red as a tomato. "Ali you have to talk to him!"I swear sometimes I wonder if she forgot who I was. I'm shy when it comes to boys staring at me and especially if he is hot. "Umm no. I don't make the first move." "Ugh well obviously he isn't besides staring at you." ...Do you count that as a move? I honesty dont know.. "Number 7" he yelled. Whoop thats us. We go and I was gonna pick it up when I hear... "Hey yeah you cashier boy. I can see you staring at my friend here. Yeah you know you want that! She is booty-licious. What's your name cashier boy?" Please don't tell me it was.... I look up and sure enough it was her. Des. Really!! She is that one friend that isn't scared to do anything... "OMG des!!" " you don't have to say anyth-" I was cut of by him saying "ahah. Its alright and sorry I was staring. Its just your really hard not to look at. Your really beautiful. My name is...."

***COMMENT WHO YOU THINK IT SHOULD BE.  WILKINSON OR GILINSKY????***yes I know its short sorry its just a quick update. Love ya guys!***