Chapter 11

Another day here at the hospital and she still hasnt woken up. I know its not my position to me on the urge to cry right now that she wont wake up, even though i bullied her i still love and care for her. I just havent been myself lately. She has been in here for weeks and she hasnt even woke up yet.

Im getting a little sleepy so i get comfortable in the chair and drift off to sleep...

I took you here for this wonderful picnic and so we can lay here and look at the effiel tower together. She just stood there mesmerizing everything. Her beautiful eyes glowing with happiness and smile that i look at everyday just is beautiful . Her hair blowing a different direction and its just something would die to look at forever. I know i made the right choice to pick her.

I set up the picnic. Were eating and laughing. Im loving each and every second with her. I hope she is too. We both stand up and just stare at the effiel tower, i turn to her and she looks at me, i get down on one knee and start to say...

These past years with you have been the best and i dont regret one single bit of it. I am so glad that you forgave me for my ridiculous high school stuff. I cant believe i would do that to a beautiful, loving girl like you. Im glad you said yes to being my girlfriend. I am thankful for somebody like you. You made me laugh and smile. I know i want to live the rest of my life with you. And i know i would do anything just to be here for you and make you happy. I am just glad i picked you and i know i am making the correct choice by asking this, Alison Marie Hernandez will you do me the honors and be my loving wife?

She was now crying and her hands were covering her mouth she moved them and than said the word to see if i could spend the rest of my life with and her answer was... Yes!! I stood up and kissed her. I told her the words that i knew were true, i love you ali. She said i love you too hayes.

I woke up to the doctor telling me the visiting hours are over. I told her thank you and went up to ali and kissed her forhead and told her please wake up bby.

After that i went walking outside, it was raining. I get into my car and just sit in there, and think about my dream. I start smiling and just dying for it to come true soon. But knowing when she wakes up she will just hate me. I start my car and drive to my boys Matthew house. Nash introduced me to him and we just started to hang out more. When i arrived, i noticed Jack's Gilinsky jeep here. Matthew introduced me to him and another guy name Jack Johnson. I just walk inside, they never lock the door. What ever. I just walk and sit on the couch. All eyes on me. Im just staring blankly at the wall. Matthew speeks up and says

"Whats wrong bro?"

"I-I Think im in love."

Everybody was just staring and not saying a word.

"With who?" G asks

"The girl i use to bully. I know it's horrible."

"Woah bro. Whats her name?" Matthew asks

"Wait so you use to bully a girl and now you think you're in love with her? Why would you even hurt somebody?" JJ ask

"Yes, and well i did it for stupid popularity. And the saddest part of it all, she was once my best friend. I dont know what was going through my head. One day i just started hitting her and calling her these horrible names. I regret it all like really bad. I hate myself for doing this to her. My old 'friends' did this to her with me."

Again the silence came.

"I know im stupid for thinking that she will love me back but all i know is that i cant stop falling for her." I say thinking about her.

"I know this is crazy to say but still go after her and dont stop trying until you know she wont forgive you. You can get her back. And i will be here for you." Matthew says smiling and making sure i know he will stay till the end.

"Same bro" the jacks say at the same time. They both just look at each other in wow faces.

I thank them and head to the kitchen. I make my self a sandwich. And than tell them i will be back later.

I get in my car and drive to cameron and nash house. I arrive and tell them about everything. They both said they will be by my side through everything. And they will try there hardest to help me get her back. Im thankful for them.

I head back to Matthews because its late, i dont want to go home and its closer to the hospital, so i can go in the morning. I tell them goodnight and head to the room i have here. Yes i have a room here, at Cameron's and nash's house, a room at the jacks and my regular home. I stay at there places alot that they bought a house with an extra room.

I head to my room, change and than lay down. Than drift off to sleep.

***

Ali P.O.V

I hate this. I can hear everything but i cant open my eyes. Its been like this for 2 days now. I hear a voice that is a guy but i just dont know who it is. I try so hard to move but i just cant. Its just no use. I hear the doctors talking right now. They are saying something like of she doesnt wake up soon we have to pull the plug. I dont want to but we are going to have to.

Omg I cant die. I still have a life to live and ugh no no that cant happen. I try my hardest to move. Nothing. I try harder. I tried again. Nothing. Somebody popped in my head. I tried moving. It worked. The doctors looked at me and called the other doctors to come and help. I cant believe i thought of that person and now im alive. He actually helped for once. Hayes actually helped save me in a way. I thought of him and now I'm alive. Im just processing this clearly.

The doctors call my brother and tell him im okay. He said he wishes he can make it and that he is very sorry but he had to go to New York for work. Its fine that he isnt here. It would be nice but it fine. They said

"You can go home and if you want i can call the boy who was here for a couple of weeks to come pick you up and he brought you clothes just in case if you were to wake up with out him here. He is a very handsome, sweet guy. You're lucky to have someone care for you and stay here the months you were here. Hes a keeper." Said a girl who was in her late 30's or mid 40's

Wait who was here, if my brother wasnt here? And hes a keeper? Who is he?

"Umm excuse me?"

"Yes sweety." One of the girl doctors answered

"You said a boy was here for a couple of months. And that my brother left to New York. Do you know his name by chance?"

"Um actually i think i have his signature written down at the front desk. Just go and change and meet me at the front desk." She said. I read her name tag and her name is Sandra.

I went to change. Who ever this guy is has good taste in clothes. I walked to the front desk and signed papers to release me from here. I asked Sandra for the mysterious guy name.

"What was the guy name that was here Sandra?"

Oh um let me check. Hmm his name wassss oh right here his name was Hayes Grier. You do know who that is right?" she asked confused

Wait hayes?

"Y-yeah i do. Thank you."

You're welcome. So do you want me to call him?"

"Um no thank you. I can walk. My home isnt that far. But thank you for everything."

"Okay. Your welcome."

Have a nice day love."

"You too."

I start walking home and its so cold. It would be nice for a ride. After about 10 min i arrive home. And its sad i dont come home to anybody. Just me here by myself. Before the car accident, my mom told me she was leaving. She said she will be back but never came back. Yet. I go inside take a shower and lay down. Slowly falling to sleep. I hope she will come back. She all i have left here. Please be okay mom, i love you mom.