chapter 3

Its been awhile since that day. Its just been horrible. Hayes continued to bully me with the guys. Its been so hard lately. My mom is the only one that has been here and keeping me here alive. My brother Daniel is coming soon and im glad about it. He's almost done with college. So he will be staying here for awhile. And school is taking forever to end. Ugh. I can't take it. I've been stressed out so much. I have to keep up with all my school work and with this whole bullying situation is taking me down.

Its 7:17 right now. I'm finishing my essay. Its killing me. " Ali dinner ready!" "I already ate mom." Lies I didn't eat. I just been stressed with everything that is happening I just lost myself with eating. I do eat just not how I used to. I eat less now but I'm still able to look heathy. "Okay then. After I'm finished eating. I'm dropping you off at the Grier's house. I'm not gonna be home for a couple of months. Elizabeth gonna take care of you. Unless you can manage to stay here by yourself. But Elizabeth will come and check up on you. What do you wanna do?" Omgod once she said me staying at the Grier's house I stopped breathing but continued when she said she will let me stay here by myself. " I can stay here and have her check in me." "Okay well its settled then. I will call her and inform her sweety." "For sure!!" Well this can go good hopefully!!

~few day later. Her mom left already~

I'm here all by myself. On a saturday. Nothing to do!! "IM BORED TO DEATH!" I yell out loud. All of sudden there's a knock on the door. "Ugh seriously. I'm bored but I don't want to get up!" I say to myself. Okay I need to stop talking to myself weirdo. I get to the door and open just to reveal....hayes. Wait Hayes!? Great what does he want? "Well I didn't want anything. My mom made me come here because she had to go to California till next week. She made me stay here till then." Oops i didnt relize i said that out loud. Juat a habit. He said that with a smirk and he keeps looking me up down. I looked down to see what I'm wearing and of course I had to be wearing my white over sized shirt that goes half past my butt with my black spandex under. You can barely even see my spandex so it looks like I'm just in the T-shirt and under wear. "okay well come in I guess." Wow. This is gonna be awkward. "Okay then. Oh I heard your brother coming soon. Your mom was talking to my mom about it." "Umm yeah he is on Monday." "Cool. It would be my first time meeting him" " oh yeah it would huh." " so what do you wanna do slut." Ugh seriously he was talking so good. But of course he ruined it. "Now why would I be a slut? If I didn't even have a boyfriend." " well how do I know that. So don't be telling me stuff I don't know." Sometimes he doesn't even make sense to what he's saying. But I just go wi- "Now when I'm here you don't talk back or else I will beat you. Okay? Okay." He said interrupting my thoughts. Damn he's so rude. Well that Hayes for ya. "Whatever I'm going to my room. The guest room is well you know where everything at. It hasn't changed and never will." "Okay well I'm bringing Adam and luke over. Ethan and Cory are busy so they can't come." "Okay that's nice to know I guess. Oh wait destiny is coming over. So just to tell you I guess." Destiny is one of my only friends. She more of a sister type. She's like gorgeous. But she doesn't have friends beside me because she rather be with somebody that is pathetic like me. "Okay cool. Nahh actually its not. You guys are such big losers." "ugh whatever!" "Excuse me!?" "You heard m- ouch!"he just slapped me in the face!!! "Well I told you don't talk back or else I will beat you!" "I'm going to my room!" Ugh this is gonna be a long weekend.

bullied (hayes grier fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें