chapter 2

*alarm sound* ughh time for school. I get up go to my bathroom jump in the shower and do my normal shower routine. I got out went to my closet to see what to wear. I picked out a plain white v-neck shirt with light faded skinny jeans and a leather jacket. With my hair naturaly straight and apply a little bit of makeup witch is foundation, mascara, blush and eos ChapStick. "Ali get down here breakfast is ready" "okay coming"

     ~10 min later~

"Thanks mama" "your welcome sweety you should head to school now" "okay bye".. I had always walked to school. Yes I have a car, but I live somewhat close to school and plus I need the exercise apparently to Hayes but Daniel will normally drop me off at school but I decided to walk to today. I finally arrive at school heading to my locker then suddenly I felt a hard pain in my back. I turned around to see...

     I seen Hayes, he just socked me in on my back. I hurt really bad. I just wanted to burst into tears.

"oh is little slut Allison gonna cry"
"Gosh your such a dickhead."
"What!?"
"You heard me." I said slapping him in the left cheek. I never knew I can do that. I've been so week these years and I finally hit him. Wow.
"Ooh your gonna pay for that. You better watch your back you little whore" he said walking away. Okay I'm officially scared now. Ugh.

      The bell rang to go to first period. My first period class is now chemistry with Hayes and Ethan. Yay! *Note the sarcasm* I get to class and nobody there. Like always. The tardy bell finally rang everybody was in a random seat. But the only people that weren't here was Hayes and Ethan. Finally I have a period with out them. Oh spoke to soon. They came in late. "Mr. Grier and Mr. Dolan. Why are you guys late?" Said Mr. Rodriguez very seriously. "Umm. Well you see we were at the principles office". He said very umm how do you say basically he was just high. " Sure dickwadd" Excuse me Ms.Espinosa ." "Shit did I say that out loud." "Language Alisson you and these two boys got detention right after school! So come here right after school! Now if you let me I would like to finish this lesson!" "Whatever" gosh now I have to be stuck with the two idiots for detention. Ugh.

    **skip to lunch time**
"Ayy allison. Wait up!" Somebody said. The voice was familiar. It kinda sounds like... Hayes. But he never calls me by my name its either trash, whore, slut, a teenage dirt bag or any other horrible name.
"What do you want from me!?"I said getting annoyed because of the stupid detention thing.
" damn fiesty much.. I was just gonna ask you if we can talk abo-" he was cut off by me saying
"I have to go to class now!" I said walking away. Even tho its lunch. I honestly didn't want to hear him chat about him hurting me after detention today. But maybe he didn't want to talk to him about him hurting me? What if he really did wanna talk about something beside hurting me? Possibly not cause we never had a full on conversation with out us fighting or him hitting me.
"Wait ali I really need to talk to you!" He said yelling for me to hear him.
" Just text me but only if its not about hurting me. If it is don't bother texting me. But if its really important then just text me!" I said yelling from where I am.
"Okay bye ali!" he said yelling
"Bye Hayes!" Omg it feels really good just to be able to have a decent conversation with him. Minutes later my phone buzzed. I looked at it and hayes just text me. I really do hope its not about him hurting me right after detention.
" hi ali. Umm are you busy right now?"
"Heyy and no just at the libary"
"Do ya think I can meet you behind the school. I promise I won't touch you?" He said very quickly and quit nervous sounding.
"Umm. Well I will only if its me and you. NOBODY ELSE!!"
"Okay only me and you I promise you Ali"
"Okay I meet you there in 5 minutes."
"Okay i will be there waiting"
"Okay well see you then"
"Okay bye Ali"