Chapter 6

Little recap

*Ali and des are at taco bell and there talking to the cashier boy and he's about to say his name*

"My name Is Jack, Jack Gilinsky."

What a hot name for a hot boy!
"And I'm Alisson but I go by Ali"
"what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Okay I know for sure I'm red. "Thanks" then my phone goes off showing that I have a call. Its from Hayes.
'H-hayes A-Ali'

A-"What Hayes?"

H-"Are you almost here?" I'm soooooo hungry!"

A-"Yes gosh be there in 10. Chill"

H-"10 as in minutes?"

A-"No Hayes as in hours!"

H-don't get smart with me. Watch when you get here!

A- Whatever bye
*end of convo*

He is so annoying sometimes.

J-I see that you have to go. Here's my number.

A-Yeah I'm sorry.

J-No its okay just text me anytime

With that we left home. We got home fast. We walked in and seen Hayes and Luke only there. Okay then. We went into the kitchen and got out all the food. The boys came and sat down at the island in the kitchen and started eating. I was eating only a taco. I wasn't that hungry anyways. As I was eating I felt somebody stare at me so as I was looking up I seen Hayes looking at me. I winked at him, and he quickly looked down and finished eating. We were all done and they all left besides Hayes. I was washing the dishes and I felt somebody behind me, I turned around and Hayes was there. He walked closer as I stepped back. He kept walking closer as I was walking back, I bumped into the sink. Oh great. He was close to me, like really close that I can feel his hot breath. He looked down at me into my eyes.

H- Ally

A-yes

H-I'm sorry

A-no your not! Your just saying that! If I forgive you, your just gonna be treating me like shit again. I'm never gonna forgive you. I'm so done with "sorrys" your not sorry. Just leave me alone already.

H-im trying to apologize and your not letting me. I know your never gonna forgive me but just see that I want to change for you.

A-Hayes tomorrow at school your gonna push me around again. I'm not gonna forgive you. I'm sorry. I'm done with you.

H-you know what fine than ally I'm trying to say sorry and your pushing me away. Be a selfish bitch than. Take all those pills you hide in the drawer. Cut deeper. Go die ally I'm done with you. You just worthless. Your a waste of breathing. Fucken asshole!
He pushed me to the floor and than left.

What have I done. He making my life harder than it needs to be. I hate him. I hate my life. Maybe he's right. Maybe I am a waste of breathing. No stop I can't. Stay strong ally. Please.

It was already late. I took a shower. And put PJs on and I laid down on my bed. I wasn't quite tired yet so I went on Twitter. All I see is more hate. Ugh. I dont know what I did wrong. There's so much hate.

Worthless
Piece of shit
Slut
Bitch
Whore
Fat
Cut deeper
Die already
Do us a favor kill yourself

And much more hate. I don't know why this is happening to me. I set my alarm and just closed my eyes. I dreamed about my life being peaceful and having no hate. Hoping this will all be over soon. I hope it is..