My Everything

Amber pov

"I have to tell you something" I said with a serious face

I was freaking out in the inside, trying to find a way to tell her.What if she breakers up with because of what I'm asking"

"What is it" she held my hand

"Promise you want leave me for this...I'm sorry"

"What is it" she held my cheek

"I want you to meet my parents" I stuttered

"I WOULD LOVE TOO" she clapped her hands in excitement

"Really?" I asked

"Yeah...look babe I know you don't ever talk about your parents, but I really want to get to know them." She sat on my lap

"I dont talk about my parents... oh i know maybe because your always in my mind" I joked but in reality she always is

"Dork" she chuckled

"When do I get to meet them" she asked

"Well that's where I started to freak out." She looked at me with a confused face

"Our Christmas break is coming in 2 days so we have 2 weeks off... like I said before my parents live in California. So that means we have to fly there. I know I know you won't be able to go but I had to ask." I looked down

"What makes you think I can't go"she lifted my head up

"YOU CAN GO... don't worry the tickets are already pay for all you need to bring is your passport and your luggage and your beautiful self"

"Haha I can't wait... Dork" she kissed my cheek

"Since I'm bored and I really want you right now... make love to me baby" she whispered in my ear

"Yes my princess" I sucked on her neck

Krystal had her hands behind my back messing with my hair sucking on my neck, while she was sitting on my lap. She started grinding on me making me moan her name. "Fuck babe faster" I held her back making her move faster. I pulled her shirt pffeaving her in a black bra"dame I'm so lucky to have you princess" I kissed her lips. I un- clipped her bra, sucking on her nipples making her moan. I stood up from the coach with krystal legs around my waist and her hands around my neck. I pinned her to the wall with her hand over her head. I looked into her eyes seeing her dark brown eyes and how beautiful she is and how lucky I am to have her. I kissed her lips. I unzipped her pants taking them off, leaving her in her lingerie. "Dame baby your wet already" I teased. She slap my shoulder" shut up dork and fuck me already" I kissed her lips giving her my answer. I pulled her lingerie off and inserted 2 of my fingers, moving at some constant pace. "Am!!!.... faster!!!" She moaned. I moved faster to please my beloved princess. "Am!!...I'm...coming!" She yelled pulling my hair causing me to groan"
I bent down sucking and taking in all of her juices, I got up and looked right into her eyes and sucked my finger that had her beautiful juices. She bit her lip sexually which turned me on more. I dragged her to my bed and we layed down with my spooning her."how was it" I kissed her naked shoulder."it was the best sex I had yet" she sucked in my bottom lip. "Good and theirs more to come...now let's go to bed we have school tomorrow" she scooted closer to me"