Our Time

Krystal pov
School

I was at my locker when someone tapped me.

"Hey krystal" minho said to me
*aka the hottest, popular guy in school

"Oh hey" it's weird that minho is talking to me

"I was wondering if you would like to go out...like to the movies"

"Sorry I can't I have a boyfriend" he put his face down

"Its okay maybe next time" he smiled

"Ill see you around...bye" i walked away. It's weird how he looked sad when i just told him I have a boyfriend... just thinking about my boyfriend I miss her already.

I walked into class and I saw amber with her friends...sitting on her desk on her phone. I decided to tease her so I whispered in her ear.

"Hey baby i missed you" I sexually said, biting her ear making sure know one sees, she shivered which made me chuckled. I walked to my desk not letting her answer.

I could feel her looking at me the whole time during class, she's so cute.

...

"Hey babe, I just want to let you know that I will be getting a job because I'm working on trying to get a car so we don't have to walk or take the bus every where" we were laying on ambers bed

"Aww baby you don't have to do that...I just want to be with you." I snuggled to her,she put her arm around me.

"I love you" she said out of nowhere

"I love you"I blushed, and kissed her lips

We went to bed me laying in ambers arms with my head on her chest, and her arm around my waist.

...
Morning

"Babe I have to get washed up" she whispered and pulled her arm out and away from my waist. It felt cold when she left.

"Babe" I pouted still laying down.

"What" she chuckled as she saw me with the blanket over my head and my toes sticking out.

"Come back to bed" I whined

"I can't I have to go somewhere with someone" she chuckled, as I shot right up when she said that

"With who" I glared

"A girl" she turned around fixing her hair

"What girl" I raised my voice

"a beautiful, smart,pretty, cute girl" she dreamingly said.

When she said that I don't know what happened to me, I started to cry. She heard me sobbing and turned around and ran to me.

"Whats wrong princess" she caressed my cheeks worried.

"Get away from me, how could you cheat on me"i shouted and swatt her hands away from me still crying.

"No, I'm not baby I promise you, your the only one for me. When I said I was going with a girl I meant I was going with you baby. I won't and never will I cheat or leave you." She came closer to me a kissed my lips. We started making love in each other's mouth, letting moans and shivers come out.

"You promise" I said when we broke the kiss with my hands linked together behind her neck me playing with her hair.

"I promise princess" she kissed my forehead

"Now that you trust me go wash up" she pushed me to the bathroom

....

I walked out the bathroom with a towel around my body. I saw amber on her phone laying on her bed.