First Love Making

AMBER POV

I was on my bed playing with my Rubix cube while krystal was laying on my chest when she told me....

"Hey baby are you free tomorrow night"

"Yeah why, what are you planning on doing to me I teased her"

"Nothing, perverted llama" she chuckled

"Well anyways, my sister wants to get to know you so we are going to have dinner with her and her girlfriend tomorrow night"

"I'm scared baby what if she tries to kill me"

"She won't, look she may look and seem mean but if you would get to know her you would see she has a big heart"

"Ughh your right, I hate it when your right"

"But you still love me" she sticked her tongue out

"Thats true, so anyways do you want to watch a movie and cuddle with me tonight"I said sweetly

"No" she coldly said

"Okay, I'll walk you home then" I said with my head down

"I'm just kidding, oh how cute you look when your sad, of course I want to cuddle with you baby" she pecked my lips

We watched a movie when it finished, I was tired and I didn't want krystal to go home, I wanted her next to me.

"Can you sleep over" I asked

"Why, so you can do something to me"

"No I just want to wake up with you in my arms" I blushed

"Ahhh baby your so sweet, I'll let my sister know I'm not coming home"

KRYSTAL POV

AMBER HOUSE

I could feel amber slightly rubbing my cheeks,I was awake but I wanted to see what else my prince would do.

I felt amber kiss my lips, so I kissed her back deepening the kiss, I moaned as our tongues were making love. Her sweet lips making me want more of her,she got on top of me. I started messing with the back of her neck pulling her closer to me.  We broke the kiss looking for air, "I want you baby" she sucked on my neck  making me moan. I motioned her to take her shirt off and she did.
(dame her abbs are sexy!!!) I thought

She helped me take my shirt off leaving me in my red bra, I chuckled as I saw her gulp at my breasts.

"Are you going to look at them or are you going to make love to them."

"Hell I'm going to make love to you princess" I chuckled

Amber took her pants off leaving her in her boxers and sports bra.

"Take everything off" I whined

"You really want me that bad" she grinned

"Yes, now hurry"

Amber helped me take my pants off leaving me in my lingerie and bra.

"Take off my lingerie with your teeth"

Amber came closer to me kissing me on the lips leaving trails as she was headed towards my slit. I couldn't help but shiver when her teeth were on my lingerie pulling them down. I was now left only in my bra.

"Are you going to take this off me or what" I pointed at my bra

She kissed my back as she took the bra off.

"What are you going to do to me now" I whispered in her ear sucking on her earlobe.

"You will see"