Unbelievable, Romeo always tells stories durning lunch about his massive backyard with a trampoline and treehouse. He talks about the basketball goal in his bedroom.

I take my sweet time walking up to the front door while Niall practically jogs. I stand beside Niall as he knocks on the door. A tall woman with a bandana tied around her head opens the door.

"Ello, I'm Niall and this is Tegan. She's come to tutor your son." He gestures towards me.

"Well, I'll be dammed, your dad rung me just yesterday, saying he reckoned I'd see you soon!" The woman covers her mouth with her hand.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"I gave em a ring yesterday, asking where I'd heard the name Fitzroy before." Niall nods. "Remarkable babysitter you were!"

She laughs.

"Come in, you two!" She gestures. "I'll go fetch Romeo."

We step inside and she walks down a hall.

"Back in the day, she ran a daycare. My brother Greg and I came everyday while our dad worked. It was called Fitzroy's Fun House or something real corny, that's why the surname struck me the other day. My dad said he heard she moved around since Mullinger." Niall explains, shoving his hands in his pants pocket.

"Wow, I'm glad you could reconnect with her again." I am genuinely impressed.

"Crazy, she's aged so much since I've seen her. I was just a tyke then, but it's looks like something else." Niall reasons.

"Come on," Romeo's voice interrupts Niall and I's conversation.

He wraps his fingers around my wrist, dragging me away from Niall. He leads us outside.

"Where are we going?"

Without dropping my arm, we go around the side of his home. There's a ladder leaned against the back side of the house. He drops my wrist, beginning to climb the ladder. When he reaches the roof, he stands, looking down on me.

"Are you coming?" He inquires, impatiently.

I scrunch my nose and he rolls his eyes. I decide to make this easier for the both of us and oblige. As I climb up, he sits down, taking his backpack off. When I arrive, I sit criss cross applesauce on the roof next to him.

"Go on," He mumbles, spreading his papers around.

"What?"

"Give me hell for my piece of shit house." His voice lacks confidence.

"I'm not going to do that." I whisper.

He snorts.

"Whatever, let's just get this over with."

I roll, but begin explaining the symbolism in Othello.

"Can we take a break?" He groans.

We've been discussing the story for only thirty minutes, but I was tired of it after ten.

"Yeah," I agree.

He leans back, laying flat down on his roof. The sun is beginning to set, a orange glow in the sky.

"So which boy was that?" He asks me, offhandedly.

"His name is Niall. You would know that, if you introduced yourself before dragging me away."

"Yeah? Oh, well."

"They know each other." I pretend I not to notice his dismissive response.

"What?" He sits up on his elbows.

"Your mum knows Niall's dad." I clarify. "Niall's car is still here, looks like they're chatting up."

"Great," his tone reveals that he doesn't think that's great.

"Why are you so negative about everything?" I can't help but laugh.

I pull my knees to my chest, watching the sun go down.

"I don't even want you here. Not to mention a bogtrotter."

~~~