Chapter 19

20 Weeks Pregnant...

I have a doctor's appointment so I had to force myself from bed. I've been really tired and being pregnant with twins made no difference. This appointment was exciting though because I get to find out the sex of the twins.

If you look at me then you'll know for sure that I'm pregnant but I'm still really small. I mean I was bigger at my five month stage with Mady.

After my shower I got dressed. I put on my red sundress with my black sandals. I was supposed to meet up with Danny today so I wanted to look good. I just left my hair in the curls that I had and continued to get myself dressed. I looked at myself in the mirror before getting my baby dressed so I could drop her off at Kelly's house.

I knock on Kelly's door wishing she would hurry up and come. I still at an hour to get to my appointment but the clinic I go to is about 30 minutes from my house and this morning traffic sucks. Finally the door swing open and that's when I seen King standing there in a pair of red Nike swear pants and a white t-shirt and some all white Air Force Ones. I had to admit we was looking good right now. "Where's Kelly?" I asked trying to hide that I was digging his look. He had cute his hair in a temp fade but it wasn't a nappy one. "She's right here. Come in." He let me in. "Good morning boo." Kelly was to busy stuffing her face. "I'm coming to get her once I'm done. Okay?" She shook her head yeah and continued to eat. Good thing my baby was sleep.

"Where are you going this early looking so cute?" King asked. His smile was so cute. "I'm going to my doctor's appointment." He was looking hurt now. "So you wasn't going to invite me to come?" I felt bad about me not telling him but I didn't want anything to be awkward. I sighed. "King do you want to go to the appointment with me?"

"Damn right. It's my kid. What you mean?"

"Come on before we be late." We went and got in my car. "Kelly told me you had a car but she didn't tell me what kind. It's nice."

"Thank you!" We barely even talked on the way to the appointment. I did blast my radio trying to avoid any other conversation that he might try to have.

"So are you ready to find out the sex of the babies?" Dr. Kowaski asked. "Twins? You didn't tell me it was two." He seemed shocked but happy. "I felt like I didn't have to tell you a damn thing but since you know shut up and pay attention to the monitor." Dr. Kowaski put the cold jelly on my stomach and I paid attention to the screen. He was just telling me that everything seemed fine. I was so happy. We even heard the babies' heartbeats. I was crying tears now. I'm so emotional right now. "Okay let's see what we have in there." He said as he continued to move the probe. "This is Baby A." He pointed on the screen. "Baby A is a girl."

"Another girl. Damn." King said. I thought it was funny. I paid my attention to the screen again. "Baby B is a boy"

"Can I come to the next appointments. I really enjoyed being there." He put his hands on my stomach. "You feel them moving?" I asked him. He looked confused. "No I don't feel shit." I moved his hands so that he could feel them move. Dr.Kowaski showed me where both babies were. "This is the boy moving." I told him. He had the biggest smile on his face. "Maybe I am better than Danny. He only gave you one baby. I gave you two. Remember that." I brushed his little comment off like I didn't hear him. "Let me hurry up and get you home before you get on my last nerve."

Finally we were back. "How did everything go?" I pulled out the ultrasound showing it to Kelly. "We're having a boy and a girl." I explained. "After these babies are born I'm done with kids. I'm going birth control. I'm getting my tubes tide, cut and burned and I'm doubling up on condoms."

"Girl hush. You might want you another son since you have two girls." I smacked my teeth. "Girl please. These twins are killing me." Danny had called me up to his old room do that we could talk. I guess we can talk before I get ready to go see King. "I was thinking about some names for the kids."

"You called me all the way up here for baby names?"

"No I just want to talk but yeah about the names. I want them to have my last name and for their name to start with a K."

"Okay that's fair. What names have you thought about?"

"My son's name is going to be King." I laughed at his comment. "Nah I don't know about that one. I'm thinking about naming him Kason."

"Let me name my son after me. Can I get that? You already left me for Danny."

"So this is what it's about. I'm not leaving any one for anyone. We were already broken up. Everything is your fault. Remember that."

"I'm trying to make things right. I want my family back man. I'm begging you. We can try. Come on you're my fiancé."

"No I used to be your fiancé. I'm my own person now. I might be having your kids but we're not meant to be together. I'm out." I got up to leave but the look on King's face was just pathetic. He was now dropping tears. I read a post online stating that if a man cry over you he loves you. I thought hard about that. "I'm sorry. I just don't want to be forced to be in a relationship with you because we have kids. I'm tired of going through this." I wrapped my arms around him. King was now laying his head on my stomach. "I love y'all with all of my heart." I have to admit I love King but I don't want to get hurt. "Why Danny though." He mumbled under his breath but I heard it. "I don't want Danny either. I just feel that since I'm hurt I needed somebody to keep me company. I've been hurting since me and King's break up.

I reached down placing a kiss on King's lips. "I love you too. Just give me some time to think." He agreed that we should do that. He has kissed me again. It was a long passionate kiss. King started to kiss on my neck. I couldn't fight the feeling that was going through my body. I didn't stop him either. He laid me down pulling down my panties. I let out some moans as he was giving me the best head I ever had. "Oh my god." I yelled out. I put my hands on his head as he did it. I felt like I was in heaven right now.

"What the fuck is wrong with your hair?" Megan asked. I looked in the mirror in their dining room seeing that my hair is all over the place. I winked at Kelly. "Nothing is wrong with my hair." I was feeling more like myself. King came down stairs with the biggest smile on his face. "I know what's going on but it's none of my business." Kelly said. "Y'all are nasty."

Once I got home I seen I had a text from Danny. He asked me what happened to me coming over today but I had lied and told him after my appointment I started to feel sick so I stayed home. Since my baby was up with her mama I gave her all of my attention before we laid down to sleep. What a day.