Chapter 11

A/N: I hope no one hates me for this chapter...It just got real. What will happen next? Leave me some comments. Give me stars⭐️⭐️⭐️

I woke up the next morning to find out that King wasn't in bed. I sat up looking over at Mady sleeping peacefully. I was wearing nothing but bra and panties so I slid on one of King's shirts. I called out to King but didn't get no response. I got worried and ran to get my phone. I didn't have any messages or missed calls. I tried to stay calm as I heard the phone ringing in my ear. To bad he didn't answer. Oh my god I'm hoping he's OK. I called once again and still didn't get an answer. I was panicking now. I decided to called Kelly.

"Hello." Kelly's voice sounded all deep letting me know she was sound asleep. "Sorry to call you so early but have you seen King? He didn't come home last night."

"Girl no..I know he was out with his friends last night at Royal Royce. I only know that cause JB said he saw him." I was shaking and my heart was racing. Tears filled my eyes. "I'm going to call you back. I'm about to try to call him." I hung up my phone. The tears continued to flow and these pregnancy hormones made it no better.

That's when I heard our door open and I heard King's voice saying that he would call somebody back. I got up meeting him at the door. He said nothing to me. He just walked right pass me.

"Hello, where have you been?" My voice sounded cracky since I just got done crying.

"Man, Lexis its to early for that." He shouted.

"No it's not. I'm sitting here worried about you because you didn't come home last night. I'm crying and scared and I know you seen me calling you." I was heated. I wanted to just slap the hell out of him then and there but I knew that wouldn't make the situation no better.

"I was out. anymore questions." He sat his phone down on the night stand near our bed and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower running letting me know he was in the shower. I was minding my own business until his phone started going on.

I reached over to grab it seeing that it was from someone name Cinnamon.

From:Cinnamon

I had the time of my life last night babe. I can't wait to see you later. I love you -C

I felt a knot in my throat. I wanted to cry so bad but I can't be doing any stressing. I was hurting but I didn't want my kid hurting because of it. I heard the shower go off and King walked in with nothing but a towel around his waist.

"I hope you had a good time with Cinnamon last night."

He ran over to his phone. "You went through my phone Lexis?" Now I could tell he was very upset.

"No, the message popped up on your screen. You cheating on me King? Really? Now that I'm vulnerable you want to cheat on me." I was crying now. So bad that I couldn't breathe. "I thought we were happy King. You said you'll never hurt me. You lied." I couldn't stop the tears from falling.

"I love you Lexis. I do but the way you've been acting towards me make me want to cheat on you. I can barely touch you. You're moody like you're always on your period. I just want to be out. Let's take a break."

"A BREAK?" I yelled through my tears. "You want to take a break. Well take a break then. Me and my babies are leaving." I was furious. I started to gather up all of me and Mady's Things.

"What do you mean babies. You only have one kid Lexis." I didn't even notice that I said that. Everything was coming out like word vomit.

"You know what I mean." I continued to fill the bags up with clothes and the rest of my stuff.

"No y'all stay here. I'm leaving." He got dress and packed up some of his belongings. I couldn't believe I got my heart broken for the third time. I was thinking maybe relationships aren't for me. Maybe it was meant for me to be a single mother.

"I love you Lexis. I really do." King kissed me on my cheek before slamming the door behind him. Once he was gone it felt so real. We were officially over. I walked over to my phone seeing that I had 2 messages and a missed call from Kelly. I didn't hesitate to call her back.

"Girl I talked to my brother he said he'll be home and.." I cut her off. "He's gone Kels. He left me and Mady." I started to cry again. "He said he wanted to take a break. He's been cheating on me."

"Oh my god Lexis. I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for? You didn't do it."

"Yes I did. I hooked you too up. Everything is my fault. Aww Bestfriend. I'm going to stop by today okay" I was to the point where I just wanted to be alone. I thought that it would work this time but I thought wrong. How could he do this to me? How?

I know I've been acting funny lately but it's the hormones not me. "I'm going to call you back. Mady's crying. I hung up my phone and have all my attention to my daughter. Even though I was hurt I still had to be strong for her. She is the one that I do it for and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be as strong as I am.

I fed Mady put her back to sleep and just laid here thinking about how my life could have turned out different. What if I didn't get pregnant? What if I never met King? What if me and Danny never broke. He was my first real love. The one who took my virginity and who gave me this wonderful blessing. My Princess Madison. What will happen now? God give me a sign.